Chapter 13

Lily's Pov :

"Mom! Dad! I need to talk to you!" I yell through the house.

I just came in the house, because I just got the mail with a very important letter.

My mother comes in with apron wrapped around her fragile frame.

"What's the matter, dear?" She asked.

I smiled even bigger at her.

"Honey, what is it?" Dad comes rushing into the living room. He took off his glasses.

"Sit down." I tell them.

My dad sits in his famous chair and my mom joins me on the couch.

"Guess who got accepted into Northernton University!?" I ask, getting really excited.

"Northernton University? I've never heard of it." Dad says, sitting back into his seat.

"Its a college in Canada." I said, lying is so hard.

"You can't go! Your only 17! You Still have another year of high school." My mom pointed out.

"Well I was gonna tell you guys later, but you know how I have been staying after school alot?" I explained. Now, this part was true.

They nodded.

"I was actually doing work a senior was doing. So, I graduated already." I told them.

"You graduated without telling us!" My dad shouted.

"I know, I know I'm sorry for not telling you." I said.

My mother sighed. "So do you really want to go to college now? You can wait another year." she asked, even though she was dreading this day to ever come.

"Yes I want to go now." I told her and handed Dad the letter Drews uncle supposedly wrote.

My Dad read the paper and then his eyes almost bulged out of their sockets.

My mom noticed and asked. "What is is Trent?"

"It says it needs her to be there on Saturday." he exaggerated.

I told Drew maybe the date should be for next weekend, but I couldn't say no to him and I didn't want to wait either.

"Honey, do you really want to go?" Mom asked.

"Yes, I want a head start in life." I told her.

My mom and dad silently looked at each other and exchanged a conversation that they could only understand.

After a few minutes of their silent conversation, Mom broke the gaze. She looked at me and untouched my angel neclace that was in my shirt.

"You can go." she said, getting tears in her eyes.

I smiled big and wide and hugged the life out of mom, and then I limped over to Dad and gave in a big hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Don't worry I'll come visit alot." I promised and I mean it.

I know every full moon, I'll have to come home, so I don't get caught at my new home.

"You better!" Mom yelled. "My baby going away a year early." she said and hugged me again.

"Mom I'll be fine." I told her, rubbing her back as she teared up.

It killed me to see her like this, it makes my heart ache and also the guilt is getting to me.

Mom continued to hug me and told me it was just yesterday I was off to kindergarten.

I laughed at her for that.

Dad had his turn hugging me and then told me I better start and pack.

So that's what I did.
************************************