Chapter 28- Beach Day

Lily's Pov:

"Let's go to the beach!" Stacey yelled in my jeep.

We had the top down and all 4 girls and me squeezed in. We turned the radio full blast and we're listening to superbass by Niki Minaq.

The boys were ahead of us in Drews truck, probably wishing we weren't embarrassing ourselves.

"We're here!" I yelled as I parked the car.

I was about to turn around and tell Jessica something, when I spotted a black motorcycle skimming the road. The driver turned towards me and he gave me a greeting. A greeting Scott did all the time. I didn't have to see his face to know that it was Scott.

"You alright?" Came a voice that snapped me out of my thoughts.

I turned to Drew.

"Yeah, I thought I saw something." I said, covering my worried and scared face with a small smile.

"Okay." He said, kissing my temple. "Let's go swimming." he whispered in my ear that made my body shiver.

Drews smirk came out.

"Come on love birds!" Callie yelled.

"Coming!" I replied and then I smirked at him.

I grabbed my board and bag and ran up to Callie.

"Let's ride." I said.

Callie smiled.

We ran over to where Leo and Parker found a spot, which was impressive because this place is packed.

I set down my board and looked at the water.

No one can go surfing with these waves! They are too small and no one can land a wave that small.

"Hey, I'm gonna go to the bathroom, be right back!" I said to them, without giving a second look I went down the beach to the restroom.

I was going beside the building because to make the waves higher it involved a lot of hand motions.

I began to make waves with both of my hands in the air and blew air into it. The waves began to highten and the air picked up.

I was checking the back of the building to see if anyone saw me when I saw Scott leaning on it.

"Hey babe." He said.

"Don't call me that." I spat at him.

"I can call you whatever I want." He said, stepping off of the building.

"You have no right to." I said.

"Wow. When did you suddenly get so feisty?" Scott joked with a smirk that I just wanted to rip off.

"Since you used me." I said right back.

"Oh, come on babe." He said getting closer. "You know you liked it." He said, putting a piece of my hair behind my ear.

I snickered. "Was my right hook too suttle?"

Scotts face turned from cocky to mad.

He pinned me up against the wall that knocked the wind out of me.

"I think it's time you relaxed." Scott said.

"wha-" I began to say annoyingly, before he pushed his lips on mine.

Roughly kissing me, forcing me to move my lips in order to avoid the pain of pressure.

I start to immediately squirm and scream, but both were helpless. He was too strong.