Chapter 31- Drews Perspective

Drew's Pov:

"I have to go save my people." I said to Lily, straight in the eyes. I kisses her forehead like it was my last and then locked the safe shut.

I'm getting mind linked from everywhere. We are getting ambushed and there are tons of rogues fighting us.

Lily looked like she really had to tell me something important, but I had to leave. It will give me motivation to fight harder.

I lock the safe up and  quickly pray to the moon goddess that no harm goes to my mate or the girls.

I climb the stairs with my werewolve speed and quickly shift and jump on a rogue who was the closest.

I led all of them out of the house, killing most.

The boys were right by my side the whole time.

I knew I could win this, but there is always doubt that something could go wrong.

I'm getting more and more mind links on how many there are and where they came from.

I bite into another rogues throat, before another rogue tries to take me on.

I would be lying if I said this was a normal thing for us, but it's not. Pack members are out of shape because training is coming up in two months. But now they are getting their asses kicked into shape as soon as we can.

Then something weird happened. I started getting mind-links about a creature that was knocking out rogues left and right.

I wanted to check it out myself, but fighting off the rogues is my top priority.

'Drew what the hell?!'  Alex mind-linked me.

'What?' I answered back.

'How could you not tell your brothers about Lily?' He scoffed, obviously hurt.

'What about Lily?' I asked, not even knowing what he was talking about.

'Go find out yourself.' He said, before ending the mindlink.

I ripped out a pair of rogues throats before I noticed,  that the fight is almost over.

I decided that I would find this "creature". My pack was fine on their own so I could sneak away. I mind-linked Parker and Leo to see if they saw it.

'Leo, Parker where is it?' I asked.

'Northeast corner.' Parker replied quickly.

I ran into the trees and headed in that direction.

Once I got there my heart, stomach,  everything dropped. There standing next to an unconscious was my beloved mate. Her scent was still the same as ever although a wilderness smell was mixed in. Then I looked at her eyes, but only saw light. What is she? She just used a root to crush a rogue without even touching it. She has powers.

Then it all clicked.

Why her scent was so strong.

Why she had to take walks alone.

Why she wasn't too concerned about Scott coming after her.

It was because she has powers and didn't even dare try and tell me.

I trust her.

More like I trusted her now.

I can't believe she would do this to me.

Lie.

Lie to me, her mate.

She said she loves me, but I don't know if she was just lying to me now.