Chapter 39-Changing Things

Lily's Pov:

"Alright. I'll be right there." I said, smiling and then hanging up from my call with Andrew.

The coast is clear for me to move in!

I put my phone back into my jean shorts and then put my attention fully on Nate and Adam who are sitting in seats opposite of me.

"We did it." I said, smiling.

"Yes!" Nate said fist pounding the air and then going for a high five at Adam.

Adan just looks at him blankly, before snickering and hughfiving him back.

"Thank you guys so much!" I said, coming around the table and pulling both boys into my arms.

They hug me back and stand out of their seats.

"So I guess your leaving now right?" Nate asked, almost disappointed.

I ruffed his hair playfully and hugged him.

"You will be just fine. I need to run my pack and wip their a**es into place. Tell Shelly I said bye." I said, ending the hug and moving on to Adam.

"Thank you so much for doing this for me." I said into his ear.

"Don't mention it. Your welcome to come by anytime." He said and then let go.

"Thank you." I said and then grabbed my bag off chair, on the table and left the room.

Nate followed me behind.

We were outside, before I stopped and made waves by my sides, making my white wings come out.

"Wow." Nate said, and I turned around. "I'm not going to lie that is super freaky." He said.

I laughed and then waved bye.

I ascended into the air and made sure I was higher than normal.

I made it to the pqck house unseen and found the open window the Johnsons left open for me.

I slowly and carefully made my way closer to the window, making sure no one saw me I snuck into the window.

My feet dropped to the ground and I looked up.

"Well done." Andrew said, from sitting on the nearby couch.

"Thank you." I said and then made my wings go back into my back.

I put my bag down and joined Mr. Johnson on the couch.

"How did he take it?" I asked sincerely.

"Terrible." He said.

I laughed, I know him too well. I knew this would happen.

"When's Stacey coming over?" I asked.

"In a week. We want you to get comfortable, before she comes." He said.

"Oh." I said, looking down at my hands. "Where is everybody else?" I asked, looking around.

"In bed." He said, sipping his drink of alcohol.

Then silence came over.

My body then decided to yawn and Andrew chuckled.

"I guess, I should show you to your new room?" Andrew said, setting his drink back down on the table.

"Temporary." I muttered under my breath.

"Yes, temporary." He said.

My cheeks blushed red in embarrassment.