Chapter 54- Strategy

Lily's Pov:

"What?!"Callie yelled, loud enough to shatter my eardrums.

"Come on," Jessica said. "You can do it." She encouraged.

"Why would sex be the answer?" Callie said in an almost pouty tone.

"I think it's a good idea." Stacey said, jumping in.

"How?" I asked, bewildered by the idea of Callie and Jackson having sex.

"Just think." Jessica said, sitting down on the table, facing Callie. "Jackson will be so preoccupied by claiming you, he won't think twice about lying to you." She finished, looking really proud of herself.

"Ow!" Jessica yelped, from Callies punch to the shoulder.

"You know, I think it's a good idea." I said, agreeing with Stac and Jessie.

"Lily!" Callie squeals.

"Shh!" Peyton says, inbetween laughs. "The guys can hear us."

"Why can't you do the deed?" Callie whispers to me.

"I have other matter to tend to with him." I said, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Which is?" Stac asked teasingly.

"Drew made me promise not to go into the woods alone, but," I said, standing up. "I'm about to break that promise." I said this a smirk, while the girls gave me knowing grins.

I laughed it off and walked out of the room and down the stairs.

"Hey babe." Drew said, accomplishing my presence in the living room to the boys.

"Hey." I said, not breaking my gaze on the back door, and continued to walk to it.

"Where are you going?" Drew asked, cautious and aware of my every move.

"A walk." I said, with a slight smirk, and opened the door, and walked over to the high, green trees.

I heard Drews footsteps running up behind me, and before he got too close I yanked a root up from the ground, making him trip.

"Lily!" He growled.

I looked over my shoulder to see him getting up from his fall.

"Oops." I said with a most evident smirk.

He growled again, but I continued my walk further into the forest.

I chuckled to myself, as I realized him staring down at the ground.

I took it as my advantage, and made a tree branch hit him in the back of his head.

"Ow! Lily!" He growled and I knew I was playing with his wolf.

I knew I shouldn't be pushing his buttons, but it's all too tempting.

I walked, until I found myself in a small clearing, and then stopped and turned around.

Drew has huffing and puffing, and I couldn't help but laugh upon seeing a leave in his hair.

I swayed my arm, making the leave be taken by the wind.

"Would you mind explaining why you are disobeying my orders?!" Daen, Drews wolf snapped.

I cannot lie I was a little taken back by his approach.