Chapter 11

Lily's Pov :

So last night was... amazing.

Everything felt so right.

I really thought she wasn't going to forgive me, but he did and we are friends now.

We'll I think.

He never asked me out so I guess I'm still single.

But I really need to so better lying. I really thought coming into this I would be strong and not tell him no matter what, but it's hard to lie.

And when he asked for me to move in with him...

I was shocked.

I don't know a whole lot of this mating thing.

I couldn't break h, so I said I will think about it.

And I think I am going to move in with him, but the real problem will be my parents.

But I stayed up all night thinking about my perfect plan.

To touch up my lying I'm bringing Callie, my best friend, to come with me.

I got Drews number yesterday so I texted him and told him that Callies coming.

Drew thought she would feel left out or something bad will happen. I swear he is so over protective, but I told him that we'll set Jackson and Callie on a blind date or something.

Drew said that was a great idea, because apparently Jackson needs to get out. I was laughing at that.

My parents aren't concerned about me anymore. Ever since I walked downstairs this morning with a giant smile on my face. I didn't tell them why and they didn't press on it. For which I was glad.

My dad saw the new tree I made this morning also and he said it was the weirdest thing ever, but he liked it. I laughed at that.

I was now laying on my bed, texting Drew and Callie about tonight.

From Callie: I'm on my way

To Callie: Okay! Can't wait!:)

From Drew: Jacksons all nervous.

New Picture Image

To Drew: Awe! She's on our way to my house, so We'll be there soon!

I put my phone in my jean shorts and opened the window.

Callie wasn't here yet or in site so I made waves going down by my side and wings, halo and gown reappeared.

I flew out of the room and on to my front door step. I made waves again by my slides side and it all disappeared.

I went and sat on the front door step and waited.

Soon after Callies car drove up and I walked over to her car.

As Soon as I opened the door, Callie said, "What the hell happened to your leg?!"

I laughed at her remark and hopped into the front seat.

"Last week, I was hiking and... I tripped." I told her simple enough.

"You tripped? Since when do you trip?" She snickered, driving down the road.

"When three guys chase after me." I fired back.

"Ha! I'd like to see that." she said laughing.

I slumped down in my seat. "Its not that funny." I pouted.

"Oh yes it is!" she said still laughing.

"Some friend you are." I continued to pout.

"Who said I was your friend?" She teased.