Chapter - Ten

RECAP:

“Aww cute,” Kian says smiling at me.

“Shut up!”

“God, Ella there’s no need to be so rude,” he replies in mock hurt.

“Do you want something to eat?” I ask him realising that I haven’t really eaten all day and soon my stomach will start to rumble loudly and embarrass me.

“Yeah sure,” Kian says leaning back making himself more comfortable.

“You’re not coming to help”? I ask narrowing my eyes at him.

“I’m sure you’ll bring something edible for me to eat,” he says looking up at me.

Humph right, whatever, lazy typical boy.

“Fine,” I sigh and head to the kitchen. When I return a few minutes later I find Kian on his phone which he puts down when he see’s me.

“Erm Ella, sorry but I kinda need to go,” he says standing up with a sorry look on his face.

“Oh erm...Sure,” I say putting the plate down on the sofa and heading out towards the front door, I open it for him while he puts his coat and scarf on.

“Bye Ella,” he says giving me a wave as he walks down the path.

“Bye Kian,” I reply waving back.

There’s not really much for me to do now at this time, mum still isn’t back and I have no idea of when she will return. I put the plate back on the counter and head to bed.

**********************************************************************************************************

CHAPTER TEN

HASN’T BEEN EDITED SOS :3

PLEASE VOTE  AND COMMENT!!!!!!!

I’m sitting in the common room when the bitch of the school comes up to me. She’s alone for once in her life.

“Ella!” she says accusingly when she comes in earshot “You never told us Noah was back,” she sends me a lip sticky smile and takes on the sofa-bench and pushing my pile of papers to the side.

“Oh you’re always doing work aren’t you?” she says with a little laugh, that sounds all nasally and brittle.

“Hmm, well you need to do it, don’t you if you want to be something in life?” I say, taking my books and putting them in my bag away from her reach.

She laughs as if I’ve made a joke “So...um...how is he?”

“Who?”

“Noah,” she says slowly as if I’m mad.

What the hell is she going on about?, I have no freaking idea.

“What Noah? Tara what the hell are you going on about?” I ask her totally stupefied.

Tara narrows her eyes at me, as if she thinks I’m joking around, when she realises I’m not, her eyes widen.

“Oh my God!” she gasps as she pushes her chair back and runs towards the door.

 what a weirdo.

**********************************************************************

When school finishes, it’s pouring down with rain so I root around in my pockets for my bus pass, only to realise that I left it on my drawer this morning.

I look around helplessly then remember that there is a library that I can go to until the storm dies so I can walk home.

I run the whole way to the library then stand outside for minute calming my stitch then head inside praying they have a spare table for me to sit at. Luckily for me I find a space in the corner, I take my homework out and begin to do it.