Chapter - Two

Hello: 3 sup peeps? LOL

I would never upload the next day...but I’m still in a daze about my EXAM RESULTS and still so hyped up and happy: 3

lol so anyway here is chapter two :)

***********************************************************************

Chapter 2

I awake to voices; unfamiliar voices.

“She’s sleeping!” someone with a child-like voice exclaims.

“Shh, she’ll wake up,” someone else hisses.

I reluctantly open my eyes and grimace; these people must be the Knights. I blink a few times then make an attempt sit up, making sure the covers come up with me, I frown at the people standing in front of me.

“Excuse me?” I say rudely. They totally deserve it; I mean what the hell do they think they’re doing bursting into my room like that and then having the nerve to wake me?

There are four of these creatures; three boys and a girl. The girl looks older than me; about nineteen or something, she has brown eyes and blonde hair. She looks friendly enough, but I don’t really mix with girls, from past experiences so I don’t return her smile . Standing beside her is a little boy who is probably about five, his golden hair is flopping in his eyes and he is biting his lip. The other two boys are looking at me with amused expressions, one has blonde hair with dark brown eyes; he looks about fifteen and a smile works its way onto my lips when I cast my eyes towards the last boy of the Knight family.

He is totally hot and by hot I mean super super hot; he is tall but not tall enough to make someone who is five four; aka me look very short. His eyes are a deep bright blue, and his skin looks so smooth and soft, my mind wanders off into fantasy land and I imagine my hands cupping his soft cheek and then running through his soft silky chocolate hair and then my lips leaning in to meet his luscious lips. I can feel a faint blush creep onto my cheeks.

“Hi,” I say looking only at the boy with chocolate hair, who looks absolutely lush.

“Hello, you must be Ella,” the girl says stepping forward eagerly; seriously this girl is not normal. I raise my eyebrows at her but her bright smile doesn’t fade.

Obviously I’m Ella; there is no other girl here.

“Yeah,” I say sarcasm evident in my voice.

Her smile fades a little but her eyes remain bright and cheerful. I look away and mutter something under my breath.

“Hey!” my head whips around and my eyes see that the fantasy boy is frowning at me, his expression has turned cold no hint of friendliness present “she’s just asking,” he says defending his sister.

I roll me eyes, another lovey dovey family. I despise those these days.

There’s a knock at my door; without waiting for an answer my mother steps in.

“Ella!” she says angrily when she spots me sitting up with my covers pulled up to my chin.

“What!” I mimic.

She glares at me with her beady eyes, then she smiles  at the others.

“Dinner is ready,” she says brightly “come on, all of you,” she pauses to give me a stern glance “you as well Ella.”

I moan, but swing out of my lovely warm cosy bed and follow the others out of the room. The oldest boy who; Elijah is in front of me, he smells of strawberries. He turns suddenly and looks at me as if he is trying to figure out a very hard algebra problem, then his face adopts a worried look and his eyes brim with concern. He turns back around and taps his sister and then whispers something into her ear, she looks at me too and bites her lip.

“Come on!” the little boy says looking up at the three of us midway stair. I can smell something weird, I wrinkle my nose and feel a scowl work it’s way onto my face.

“Mum! Did you cook?” I ask.

She glares at me yet again and walks into the kitchen without replying.

“Rude,” I mutter as I follow the others into the kitchen.

Sitting at the table are two middle-aged people both with smiles, glasses and light brown hair. Their eyes bore into me as I take a seat beside the little boy and my mother.

“Hello...you must be the lovely Ella,” the man says beaming at me.

“Erm...Yes,” I say managing to keep my face straight.

The woman’s smile has faded slightly, I look at her frowning, and she quickly beams again. Weird.

“So,” she begins looking at me “ I’m Katherine, but you can call me Kate, this is Ben my husband,” she says pointing to her left “then this is Rose and our little angel Sam” she says smiling at the little boy. Then she points to other boy “Seth...” then she smiles at the oldest; fantasy boy “and... Mason”

Mason? What, but he’s supposed to be Elijah. Wait so who the hell is Elijah?

“Um...so where’s Elijah?” I ask, my voice suddenly sounds worried.

They all exchange worried glances, then Kate gives a little sigh “oh honey, he’s napping at the moment, I’m so sorry, I told him to have a nap earlier but he didn’t listen the silly boy, and so on the way here he dozed off...,” she trails off and bites her lip as if she doesn’t quite know what to say.

Napping? Elijah is napping at eight in the evening.

It’s gone quiet; pin drop silence.

What the hell is going on here?

********************************************************************

Please tell me what you thought and if you think I should continue: 3

Please vote too: 3

OH AND THIS HAS NOT BEEN EDITED :)