Chapter - Fifteen

RECAP

“Still feeling grumpy Ella-Bella?” he says jokingly.

I give him a shove “Leave me alone!”

“But Ella...look I’m sorry okay?” Kian hoists himself onto the counter next to the bowl.

“Careful,” I say as he lands dangerously close.

“Sorry, sorry,” he says moving down a little.

I choose to ignore him and continue to mix the batter without looking at him. Suddenly he grabs my arm.

“Ella! Will you just listen for a minute please?”

I sigh and let the spoon drop out my hands, I turn to face him expressionlessly

“Okay fine talk, I’m all ears.”

“You’re mad about that day when we played that game right?”

I don’t say anything.

He sighs “Well you see, I guess that-,”

He is interrupted by Kate; she comes rushing in and swats Kian on his arm.

“Kian! How many times do I need to tell you? Don’t sit on the counter?!”

Kian rolls his eyes and little and jumps down, he stands and rakes a hand through his silky chocolate hair.

“Well, it looks like I’ll have to continue later yeah?”

“I guess you will,” I say nodding my head.

An hour later all the food is on the table and I’m sitting in the worst seat ever. Right in the middle of Kian and Anais, and by the looks of it Anais seems to hate me even more than before. But luckily lunch is soon over and it looks like the triplets are leaving, as Kian brushes past me he pushes a crumpled white paper ball into my hand and gives me a little smile before shuts the door behind him.

I open it up; Costa 7 today, is what it reads. 

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

ENJOYY!!! :) LOV YAAA ALL :D

At seven I’m standing outside Costa wishing I’d brought a coat, the wind is howling very ferociously and it’s icy cold wind too, the kind that makes your nose shine bright red.

“Hello? Ella,” Kian is suddenly standing in front of me waving a hand in front of my face.

I blink twice at him then push his arm away.

“Hey!” he opens his mouth to protest but I start walking towards the entrance. Kian rushes in front of me and hold the door open.

I stand with my hands on my hips “I’m perfectly capable of opening a door by myself,” I say narrowing my eyes at him.

He smiles and me; his blue eyes sparkling “I know Ella, but you know just though I’d play the part of a gentleman.” He says softly.

His voice sounds so serious and solemn that it makes me cringe, I just shake my head and walk inside my head bowed. I have no idea that I had collided with someone until I can feel my head against someone’s chest. I turn my head and come face to face with Kian, who is looking down at me amusedly.

“Umm?” I say confusedly scratching my head.

“You crashed into someone,” he says his eyes twinkling with laughter.

“Oh, I see.” I to regain my balance without making my self look too stupid. Kian just gives a little laugh when I am standing back securely on my own two feet.