Chapter - Fourteen

WELL GUYS A LONGER CHAPTER  FOR YOU GUYS SINCE I’M A WHOLE YEAR OLDER TODAY, JUST ABOUT THIS MINUTE :) XXXXX

RECAP

It’s not fair.

I hate feeling so hurt, sad and alone.

I want to feel loved.

Like him.

I want someone hold me in their arms, shielding me from all the sad, bad stuff that happens in the world.

I want to be someone’s world.

The reason someone lives.

I want them to tell me that they care about me more than anything and that they would not know what they’d do without me.

I want someone to tell me I’m special.

I need to feel loved.

I decide not to wait for mum, I have no idea about when she’ll be back anyway, hell I don’t even know where she’s gone, if she’ll even come back tonight. I go to my room, with my shoulders slumping, I rifle around through my wardrobe to find a comfy pair of pyjamas. I pull out a black pair with snowflakes all over, I pull them on and go to the bathroom then I crawl into bed.

Just as I can feel myself drift off, the front door slams. It’s quiet though, I debate going down to question her, but then I hear footsteps on the stairs and it’s not just one set of footsteps but two. Outside my room I can hear muffled voices but I can’t make out who the other person is. Then I hear two doors shut and that’s all for the night. I look at the clock; it reads 12.04am. What the hell was my mother doing out until this late?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

THIS HAS NOT BEEN EDITED :)

When I wake in the morning I can tell that it’s early, I know that mum will still be sleeping. My mind jumps to that photo that Mason found yesterday; I’m getting a nasty shiver up my spine just picturing it. But nonetheless I swing out of the bed and tiptoe to the junk room, I open the drawer and pull the photo out and stare at it. That baby is definitely not me. I can feel a scowl form on my face as I catch sight of the way my mum is looking at the baby girl. I really don’t know who it could be, but I can picture many horrible things.

I fold the photo up and shove it into my cardigan pocket. I walk back to my room and get dressed, I wear my blue skinny jeans and a black jumper decorated in white hearts.  I pull the curtains apart; the sky is still a little dark and I can see the moon. It looks like the perfect time for a quiet morning walk, I don’t really want to stay home and face my mother and whoever she’s brought home with her. I still have no idea who that could be. But I don’t care anyway, she can do what she wants.

I quickly but quietly walk downstairs and shut the door. The cool breeze brushes past my face making me shiver a little. I debate going back inside and digging out my hat, scarf and gloves but then I decide to just leave them.

I walk down without really thinking about where I’m going. When I finally pay attention to my surroundings I realise I’m near the park, near Mason’s house. I pause in my tracks not wanting to go further.

“Hey!” I can hear a girl shout.

I whip my head around and spot a girl sitting on a swing. She looks about my age with brown hair, brown eyes. She is wearing a white fluffy hat with a single pom-pom and she has white gloves that don’t match decorated with light pink hearts. I don’t recognise her from anywhere.