Chapter - One

Hello! :3 please vote and comment, this has not been edited, if you know someone that can edit this story please tell meee :)

THE COVER IS TEMP IF YOU CAN MAKE ONE, PLEASE GO AHEAD AND DO SO :3

ENJOY X

***************************************************************************************************

Chapter 1

“Ella! For the hundredth time will you turn that blasted thing off and get down here?” my mother yells from the bottom of the stairs.

I ignore her. Again. Like I am going to listen to her.

But she isn’t very good at picking up signals, ten seconds later I can hear her thumping up the stairs.

My door flings open and her furious face is suddenly looming into mine.

“What do you want?”I ask glaring at her stepping backwards.

She gives me a look, and opens her mouth to shout, unfortunately for me when she does; spit balls fire in my face.

“Oh my god!” I shriek pushing her out of the way, making a dash for the bathroom to wash my face.

“Ella! Why can’t you just listen?” she says more calmly when I quickly return “I said turn that off!”

“No!”

“Ella please,” she pauses and looks at the clock; when she reads the time, her face scrunches into greater panic “look, look at the time! They’ll be here soon,”

“I don’t care” I tell her wiping my face with my blue facecloth “look, why don’t you just go and get ready to mingle with your bloody people and I’ll just stay here in my room and turn it down a notch, okay?”

“Ella, you need to be down too,” she says sternly.

“No way,” I say kicking the corner of my old cupboard.

The doorbell rings; that is just charming; they’re early. Very early, I mean who the hell turns up these days like fifteen minutes early? Seriously these people must be weirder than I have been imagining.

My dear mother starts flapping her arms around, panic evident in her eyes and her veins throbbing on her forehead.

“Thank god I didn’t get those from you,” I say pointing at her head, trying but failing to stop a snigger escaping. I know I'm stepping on hot coals, but who really cares anymore?

“Ella!” my mum looks at me with fear in her eyes “Oh god this is it!” she says, then suddenly she makes a dash for the door. I bang it shut just as she shouts “Ella down now!”

But there’s no way that is going to happen, there is no way I am going down to talk to a bunch of strangers.

The thing is I know the guilt will start seeping in soon, and my mum will get her way, sooner or later I will end up downstairs, with my face fixed in a smile. But until then I think I’ll just catch five winks. You see....

My Dad is dead.

My sister is in jail.

My brother hates me.

My mum is mental. And she hates me. Wants me dead.

And my grandfather had a twenty page will. Seven of those pages were addressed to me. Three thousand, three hundred and sixty-seven words all for me. You know what they were about? They were telling me about his dreams and wishes for me. Three dreams; become a doctor, continue the family cake business and become the proud owner of a silver Lamborghini. Three wishes; love my family, love my friends and marry Elijah Cohen Knight.

With his last wish being my first order.

************************************************************************************************

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK :3