Chapter - Twenty-One

It sayss that I've uploaded this on the ninth but where I live it's the 10th and 7.22am 

Recap:

“She’s nothing like one; she’s just a home wrecker that’s all she is. And now look at her sucking up to Anton, who the hell does she think she is?” he says angrily, I imagine the vein that will be throbbing in his forehead right now.

“Noah!”

“What it’s true, you know I wish she had never been born. We should never have tried to replace Beverly. Ella’s just about the worst replacement in the world, I mean for God’s sakes she probably looks exactly what Beverly would have looked like.” he stops suddenly.

I step away from the door still in pure shock. What on earth is he going on about? The door flings open and Noah’s eyes flare when he spots me standing there.

“You little bitch,” then his eyes suddenly sparkle evilly “You heard all that? Good, it’s about time you found out what you’re worth. “He steps forward until he’s just a couple of inches from my face “You were just a replacement. That has never been loved by any of us and never will.”

My eyes well up with fresh tears of hurt; I step backwards until I’m standing in front of the door. I wait a few seconds and then turn and slam out of the house. I have no idea where I’m running to just that I need to run away, far from home.

I don’t realise where I have come until I’ve knocked on the door and someone opens it and eyes me suspiciously. They look over my tear stained face then step aside to let me in. Behind I can see the person I need right now, his eyes fill with worry when he catches sight of my face. Without thinking I rush forward tears dripping down again straight into his arms.

Chapter twenty-one

“Ella!” Kian says as his arms wrap around me.

“This is Ella?” says the guy who I pushed past, I turn around and come face with a blond haired guy with glittering eyes. He smiles at me then looks at Kian and smiles at him and gives him a little tiny wink.

I glance back at Kian and notice that his cheeks look a little pink, without thinking I reach upwards and place my cool hand on his smooth cheek.

“So warm!”

The guy who’s name I still don’t know bursts out laughing, he takes a few steps back and shakes his head.

“Oh God!” he grins “I’ll call you later,” he says as he shuts the door.

Then Kian pushes me back slightly and puts his hands on my shoulders and looks into my eyes. I can still feel wet tears on my cheeks.

“Ella why are you crying?” he asks softly, his eyes are warm and tender.

I sniff a little and step backwards and sigh. I don’t know what to say, he’s probably going to think I’m seriously weird if I start replaying what I’m upset about.

“No Ella I won’t you think you’re seriously weird, now tell me,” he puts a hand under my cheek and gently raises it so my eyes are level with his. Well with his mouth actually.

“Come on,” he takes my hand “let’s sit down, do you want a drink?” he asks as he leads me to the sofa.

I shake my head, he sits down first and then because my hand is still enclosed in his I get pulled down too. When I sit he turns his body so that he’s facing me.

“So...,” he prompts. I pull my legs up on the sofa and sit crossed legs turning to face him instead of the blank TV screen.

I stay silent, to be honest I’m still feeling quite numb about what Noah said. What if its true?

“Ella, come on, don’t you trust me?” he says his voice level.

“Of course I do, it’s just...I don’t know, I guess I’m in a bit of shock.”

Kian sighs and grabs the remote from the coffee table and then sits in the same position as me but facing the television.

“Let’s watch something,” he says. I turn to face the TV, I wonder if he’s angry.

“Are you mad at me?” I ask quietly.

Kian laughs a little “No Ella I’m not mad at you,” he smiles showing his tiny left dimple “come on you choose,”

“Okay,” I watch as he flicks through the channels “That one!” I say excitedly as I spot one of my favourite shows.

Kian grins “Seriously?” he says.

“Don’t you like it? Shall I change it?” I ask quickly.

“Oh Ella, no I love this!” he says laughing. “It’s just that no one else that I know does.”

So we sit in silence and watch for two whole hours, when it finishes Kian stands up and has a big long stretch. Then he looks down at me.

“Do you want to go to bed?” he asks chuckling at me. I bet I look like a panda rubbing my bleary eyes.

“Well I feel tired but I don’t think I’ll be able to sleep.”

Kian nods and then takes a seat beside me.

“Kian?”

Yeah?” he asks softly turning his head to meet my eyes.

“Have you ever felt that life couldn’t get any worse?” I say it without thinking, when the sense kicks in I quickly clamp my hand over my mouth.

Kian just smiles as he notices “Yeah I have, but somehow it always does.” He looks so sad and defeated that I can’t help but reach out and enclose his hand in mind. I gently stroke his soft hand until he moves it away with a sigh.

“So Ella do I get to find out why you came running here crying yet?”

If anyone else had said that it would have made me mad but for some reason with Kian it just makes me laugh.

“What’s so funny?”

“I don’t know! So listen then...,” I tell him everything from start to finish.

_____________________________________________________________________________

I'M SORRY THIS WAS SO SHORT, I STARTED TO WRITE IT LAST MONDAY BUT THEN SOMETHING TERRIBLE HAPPENED DURING THE WEEK. I DIDN'T WANT TO NOT FINISH THIS CHAPTER BUT I REALY DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO WRITE SO IT'S LIKE THIS.

THE STORY WILL ALSO BE ON HOLD FOR A WHILE NOW BECAUSE I CAN'T REALLY WRITE RIGHT NOW.

IT WILL TAKE TIME FOR THINGS TO GO BACK TO EVEN HALF NORMAL.

SO YEAH I'M SORRY

XXXXXxxxxxxxXXXXX 

P.S NO ONE DIED SO DON'T THINK IT'S THAT