Chapter - Seven

• Dedicated to Bethany Rainbow

RECAP:

“Open it,” Kate says nudging me “it’s from Elijah, he chose it himself.” She adds proudly.

My fingers stop mid air, right, now I really don’t want to open it now. I look at Elijah’s face, he is still smiling but I can tell he looks worried or possibly scared.

My fingers slowly pull the ribbon, it unravels quicker then I intended. I can feel everyone’s eyes on me. I gently scrape at the sellotape.

“Come one!” Kate says excitedly. Her happy moody is getting catchy; my fingers seem to have a mind of their own as they quickly tear away rest of the wrapping. Its s white velvet box decorated with tiny red hearts. My eyes shine with happiness. I can’t remember the last time someone brought me a present. Don’t cry Ella I tell myself sharply.

“Open the box,” someone says gently. My head snaps up I meet Elijah’s face lined with creases of impatience.

I look back to the box and open it. My eyes widen in delight when they land on the most beautiful bracelet; it’s silver with red glass beads and a few charms hanging off.

“Do you like it?” Elijah asks me quietly.

I nod, and I actually am not lying, I have never received anything this precious from anyone ever.

********************************************************************************

 THIS HAS NOT BEEN EDITED- SORRY ME IS FAR TOOOO TIRED :3

Chapter 7

Please vote and comment, it means a lot to me :3

That night in bed I can’t sleep, after what seems likes hours of tossing and turning I get out of bed. I walk over to my window and draw the curtains; it’s still pitch black but the sky is covered in a blanket of stars, there’s one that catches my attention; in the centre of lots of tiny silver specks there is a big star shining the brightest; facing south lies the Alpha Centauri. That’s my favourite one.

As I cast my eyes downwards to the street my eyes land on a single lonesome figure. I can’t tell who it is though, I try to squint my eyes to get a better view, then suddenly the person pulls their hood down and I gasp when I see who it is. But it can’t be can it? I quickly pull the curtains together so that I don’t get caught, I can feel my arms cover themselves in goose bumps, I feel myself shiver as I head back to my bed quickly and throw myself in and huddle myself in the warm duvet.

My alarm doesn’t do its job the next morning and I’m late. But then seeing as I am already late I think to myself, there’s no point in skipping breakfast because that would just be stupid as I’m already late. So I take a seat on the kitchen stool and slowly munch on my cheese toasty. When I’m finally done with breakfast, I head out.

On the front door I find a post it note, it read “Ella, we’ll be back in a couple of days, there is money in the red mug for your dinner, get whatever you want.” Oh great, bloody charming.

When I step out of the house I walk and until after about ten minutes or so, I realise I’ve walked in the opposite direction of school.

Well there’s not really any point in walking back, so head forward and find myself at the coffee shop I came to not long ago, as soon as I step into the shop, I can hear someone shout my name, I turn my head in the direction of the voice and get a shock.

Lounging in the corner are none other than Mason and Elijah and they’re not alone either, sitting with them is Kian and his brother with some other guy and one girl. I slowly raise my hand and reluctantly wave.