Epilogue

*i DECIDED TO DO A EPILOGUE.
_______________
I place a cherry blossom on y/n's grave. The rain hasn't stop pouring ever since I arrived. I re-read y/n's headstone.
"I loved you! Why did you leave me like this?!" I yell to no one in particular.
Suddenly, all the anger that has been aside releases. It's my first time returning back to her hometown to see her tombstone. Only to be greeted with so much sadness, and pain.
"I would've done anything for you! I would've gave up being who I am for you!" I yell.
"I love you still!" I whisper.
It's been 5 years now. Honestly, it was hard. I finally accepted the fact I would never see her in the morning sleeping peacefully, or to her constant humming to song softly.
One Direction had ended 3 years ago. We split up, we all new it was going to happen. Madison and I no longer see each other. I couldn't replace someone as special as y/n.
I was the reason for so many things going wrong in my life.
I moved back to London, and found myself a small apartment. I stopped singing, and I picked up painting. I haven't talked to the lads after I announce I was finish with the band. They blame me still, and the fans. The fans are still going strong, praying for a renioun. Maybe one day, but that day isn't today.
The rain begins to come down like cats and dogs.
"Goodbye." I whisper.
I walk off, and back to the vehicle I came in.
I'm not sure if I'll ever find love. All I know I was done searching for it. If god wanted me to be someone then so be it, if not then it's how it goes.
Y/n y/last/name, was my first love, and possibly my last.