Your PoV

My iPod dings non-stop. I grab it, and see a lot of mentions. I log on to see what all the fuss was about. I click on one, a 1D update account. When I do, I see him. The love of my life, my hero, my knight and shiny armor kissing, and leaving with another girl. I drop my iPod, and sit on my bed confused. I pick back up and look through more. There were pictures of her and him dancing exotically. I feel betrayed and hurt. I click on Skype to call Zayn. It rings once then his room appears, he must have me on auto accept. I look for him. There he is. Laying with her. I yell his name loud as I could, he doesn't budge. What in the hell was I thinking? Him loving me? He can't even control himself. What's wrong with me? Realization kicks in. He never loved me, and he made it clear. I'm this girls who is destined to die. We only lasted a month. I'm dying a lot sooner than I thought.
I hear him stur in his sleep, and he whispers my name. Tears threaten to fall, and on cue they do. I cry like I've never felt heartache. This pain is unbearable to the one you find out your dying. I press my hand on the screen, and look at him. His back facing me.
"Good bye Zayn." I whisper more to myself. He turns around, and faces me. His eyes obviously closed, his mind shut down, and his body on stand by. Oblivious to the world, to me, to the aching feeling. I cover my face, and cry. This pain is something you can never forget.
Zayn freaking Malik Cheated on me.
I'm just a victim. I'm dying. I'm useless, and worthless.

******
Oh em gee! I cried during this part. I'm off to bed now lovelies. Sleep tight (: