Zayn PoV

"Zayn? Get up! Breakfast!" I hear Harry call.

I get up from the bed, and look around the room. I rub my eyes, and look in the mirror. My hair a flat, and I look tired. I throw on a shirt, and just slide on a beanie.

I walk into the kitchen.

"Yeah, and she's like "dying." I couldn't say anything except sorry. But, she cut me off. She went to bed. But, she sure was beautiful. She had long hair, couldn't tell the color. She was wearing a dress, her long, tan, as perfect legs were showing. And she thinks I'm a guy name Trennon. Dude! She was freaking gorgeous." Harry says finishing his sentence.

"Harry in love?" I smirk at him.

"Shut it Malik." He says.

I laugh, and grab a plate of food Harry had made. I sit beside Harry, and Liam.

"So, what's the plan for tonight?" Liam asks.

"Not sure. But, Niall gave this to me." He says handing us a paper.

It was an itinerary .

"Wow. At least we get to party with 5sos tonight." I say laughing.

*knock knock*

I get up, and see Niall standing there.

"Ready for a day of shopping?" He says smiling.

"Yeah. Let me get dress." I say.

Niall, and Louis come in.

I rush upstairs, and start changing. I slide on black skinnys, a white shirt, with a red flannel, and a beanie.

"Let's roll out." I say.

"Auto bots." Louis says in a deep voice.

I laugh.

I hear screams already. We get into the lobby where hundreds of girls were screaming.

I scan the room, and see a red head. Her back faces me, and I'm assuming her mother is beside her.

I keep my eye on her. She turns around, and looks at all the girls.

There she is!

Y/n. She's gotten even more beautiful.

"Y/n." I yell.

She turns back around, and we get rushed into a black van. I slump and pout in the corner.

"What's up?" Liam says.

"I saw her. She was in our hotel. Liam. She's there." I say.

"Zayn. Maybe you are seeing things. Maybe it wasn't her. Let it go mate. Let's have a fun day." He says.

He's right. I can't sulk over her. Maybe it wasn't even her. Maybe it was a look alike. Maybe it was just my mind playing tricks. I tune out everyone and listen to music while we drive.

I'm pretty sure It was her.

Y/n, please leave my mind alone. Please leave me alone.