Zayn PoV

I look at the girl before me. Her red hair falls loosely up to her waist. Her long, and tan legs mocking Harry's wannabe Victoria Secret legs. Her full lips glistening from the lip gloss. Making Harry's lips look like shit.

"Hi." She waves shyly. She smiles at us then looks down.

"Wait! Who is Trey?" Louis says amused.

"I'm Trey." Harry says standing up.

"But, you're Harry Styles." She says.

"Yeah, I might've lied." He says cringing at the thought.

"Not the first." She mumbles to herself.

"So?" Calum says awkwardly.

"Yeah, it was so nice to meet you guys. I'm going to go and find a way out of here." She says smiling awkwardly, she doesn't look at me. She walks away. I want to grab her hand, and pull her back to me.

"I'll go." Luke says following me.

"Wait, I wanna go." Harry says getting up.

I look away, I don't know what to do. I can't follow after. I can't make some apology to bring her back to me. I know she won't.

"Mate? You good?" Liam says watching me like a hawk.

"Great." I mumble. I look at her walk away, with Harry and Luke. Pang of jealousy hits, and I want to do everything I can to wheel her back to me. But, I can't.

I can't seem to bring myself too. I sit down in the nearest chair, and stalk twitter.

"There is no way out of here? I can't like climb the in the vents? I'm sorry but I want to leave. My moms waiting outside, and I need to be with her." She fusses.

"I'm sorry Miss. You're stuck in here with One Direction and 5sos whether you like it or not." Paul says bluntly.

"Just great." She mumbles.

"Hey, aren't you suppose to be like jumping up and down. All those girls out there want to be you." Paul says.

"Well, they can trade with me. Why don't I ask one of them to come in, and I'll leave. Them taking my spot." She says smiling so innocently. I want to kiss those lips.

Malik! Snap out of it!

"Now if you don't mind. Would you please wait here with the boys while I go and find a way." Paul says walking off.

"Fine." She sighs, sitting down between Calum and Michael.

"So?" Calum says awkwardly.

"So, can I like ask you one question?" She says.

"Fire away." Michael says.

"Who wrote Amnesia? And why?" She says with her eyebrows raise.

I sit back and watch with interest.

"Amnesia was actually written by Luke and Calum. See, Calum had a girlfriend when he was younger. He was convinced it was the love of his life. Boy, was he wrong. He ended up leaving Calum because she thought she could do better." Ashton explains.

"Now he's making papers, and just having the best time of his life." Niall adds.

"And that girl wants to come back." Louis finishes.

I watch as her face expression changes to a pouty face.

"I'm sorry." She says pulling Calum into a tight hug.

This makes me jealous, I hold back the urge to push him off.

"So, you aren't mad at Harry for pretending to be someone else?" Louis says.

"Honestly, I was at first. But, hey if I was famous I'd want to have a decent conversation with someone." She says.

"Zayn, why are you quiet?" Ashton asks.

"Um.. I.. Err... Vocal rest." I murmur.

They just nod.

"Well, Miss you are one lucky lady. You may leave. Boys? Climb the stairwell to the top where the helicopter will be waiting." Paul advises us.

"Nice meeting you guys." She says.

"Bye." Harry hugs her.

"Text me?" Luke says hugging her also.

The text? Is she secretly with him? I watch her walk away, I'm so disappointed in myself for not stopping her. Was it meant to be if she came back?