Your PoV

"Mom? I'm going out. I'm going to go to the movies with Drea." I yell while walking down the stairs.

"Be careful." She yells.

I rush outside and feel the cool breeze hit my face. I pull my coat over me, to protect me more. I hop into my car, and I drive to the hotel Zayn had mention. He said there was a pond near it. I know the Hotel well, so it shouldn't be a problem for me. Can you believe it? Zayn Malik from One Direction actually wants to meet me. He wants to see me, and actually say hi. I start feeling a burning in my stomach, I'm getting nervous. I turn the music on, and sing along. I go onto the freeway, I go under some bridges, and pass a lot of stores. I finally pull into the driveway of the park. I turn my music down, and I shut my car off. I climb out of the car, my stomach swarming with butterflies. I close my car door, and I lock it. I walk toward the park. I look around the area, I see a figure standing by the pond. I start to back out, and I want to run. But, I don't. I put my keys and phone into my jacket pocket. I walk toward the figure.

"Hi." I say awkward but softly.

He turn around and faces me. He has on black skinnys, a white shirt with a black flannel, and a gray jacket.

"Hey." He says smiling.

"Hi." I wave a little.

"You said that already." He says.

"Oh, I did. Yeah, um what are you doing?" I say smiling.

"Isn't that the same as hey?" He chuckles.

I shrug my shoulders and stand there.

"Come over here, let's sit." He says escorting me to the bench.

"Your very beautiful in person." He says softly.

"In person? You looked at my pictures?" I look at him.

"I..uh..I.." He stutters.

"It's fine." I laugh at him.

"Now your laughing at me?" He says with a hand over his heart.

"Okay, so tell me why did you want to meet now?" I say looking at him.

"I just thought you would want to meet me soon. I mean I'm not going to sound all cocky." He says looking into the water.

"Well, that was thoughtful." I joke to him. He chuckles, and it gets quiet.

"Can I ask you something?" He says looking at his palms.

"Sure." I say tying my hair into a ponytail.

"Do you believe in love at first sight?" He says looking at the stars.

"Yeah, I also believe in fairytales. Why?" I ask him.

"Just thought I'd ask." He says.

"Why? You have special girl in mind?" I playfully punch his shoulder. He chuckles, and look at me. My breathing stops, and I start to feel numb. As if I am in love with him. I am actually, but this is something that I never new existed.

"Yeah actually. Her name is sweet. Her smile is beautiful." He says.

I start to feel jealous, but I brush it off. He won't like me, he just met me.

"She's one lucky lady." I say smiling.

"Yeah she sure is. But the thing is I don't know how to tell her." He says looking at the moon.

"Well, if it was me. Then I would want that boy to take me on a fun-fill date, with so much fun that I would die of happiness. Then he would take me to sea world in front of the sea animals he would ask me to be his girlfriend. Now that's a goal." I say laughing.

"No one has ever done that for you?" He asks.

"Uh, well no. I don't mind. I mean I did have a boy friend, but he ended up cheating on me with my best friend. I know its like most stories, but that's what happen." I say slowly thinking of Trent.

"He must've hurt you bad." He says.

"Yup. Anyways, how did you sneak out?" I ask.

"I told the boys I was meeting you. But they are just using I'm out getting food." He says.

I laugh, and he looks at me. He laughs along as well.

"Zayn!" I hear a muscular voice call.

Zayns head perks up a bit.

"Zayn! You have to be back now." I realize it is now Niall standing in front of us.

He looks at me, and smiles. I smile back.

"Hi." He says walking toward us.

"Hey." I say waving.

"I'm sorry but you are so beautiful." He says sitting next to me.

"Thank you?" I say laughing.

"Your laugh is cute." He says smiling.

"Okay. Niall! I'm heading back now." Zayn says.

"Ooo, someone's jealous." Niall says before he kisses my cheek. I blush a little and look down.

"Bye Niall." I say giggling.

"Well I have to go back." Zayn says standing up.

"Alright. Well it was nice to meet you." I say standing up.

"I'll walk you to your car." He says grabbing my hand.

We start walking to my car, he doesn't let go of my hand. I love him so much.

"Well it was very nice to meet you." He says again. He kisses my cheek, and I smile.

"Bye Zayn." I say taking my keys out.

"We should meet tommorow? Show me around?" He says turning around walking backwards.

"Sure. Text me?" I say laughing. He nods his head and runs back to the hotel. I get into my car, and make my journey home.

I'm in love with a boy and member and he doesn't know.