Your PoV

"Mom! Have you seen my journal?" I yell from my room upstairs. I scan through my room one more time before heading downstairs.
"Mom! Have you?" I say walking into the kitchen, where she was making pies.
"No I haven't dear. Ask Tyler, maybe he knows." She says with full concentration on her pie.
I groan in frustration, and walk back up the stairs.
"Tyler!" I bang on his door.
"What?" He says swinging the door open.
"Journal. Now." I say with my hand out.
"I don't have it." He says shrugging.
"I know you do. Who else would have gotten it?" I say looking at him.
"I don't know ask Kyler." He says before he closes the door on me.
I walk to Kyler's room that was beside.
"Kyler. Have you seen my notebook?" I say in slow words.
He shakes his head, and goes back to watching Spongebob. I retreat back into my room. I sit on my bed, and I look around one more time.
Something catches my eye in an instant. I get up so fast, and grab all too well book.
"Directioner Book." It read. I gasp, and I place it under my arms. I run down the steps.
"Mom." I say nervously.
"Yes?" She says mixing a batter.
"Please, tell me you haven't mailed my fan mail to Zayn." I say biting my nails.
"I did, sweetie. You told me to place your notebook in I-" she gasps and looks at me.
I wave the Directioner book in my hand.
"I sent him your journal?" My mom says slowly.
"Yes, mom." I say softly.
"Sweetie. I didn't know I promise." She says putting down her cooking materials.
"It's fine Mom. It's just I don't know if he'll read the whole thing or send it back." I say placing the book on the counter.
"Well, hell be a fool if he doesn't send it back." My mom says.
I sigh, and I take out my phone.
I turn to the twitter app. I click on the blue app icon and I select new tweet.
"@zaynmalik1D if you shall read this. U have my journal. Could u send back plz."
I press post, and I click on his name. It takes me automatically to his page. I read his recent tweet.
"This is Sick! And thanks for the bracelets, I don't know about this notebook." and below it, was the picture I drew. I smile, and felt happy Zayn noticed it. However, I realize he knows a lot more than I think.