Your Pov

I press end, I couldn't talk anymore. I don't even know why I called him in the first place. He doesn't care about me, he made that clear when he left me at the hospital.

"Sweetie? Will you be fine by yourself? Vic wanted to take me on a date, and I wasn't sure if that would be okay." She sounds nervous.

"I'll be fine, mom. Go have fun. I have nothing to do. Beside stay in this house, locked up." I joke.

"Sweetie, you know we can't move you." She says sympathetically.

"I know. Go have fun with him."

She smiles, and walks out. I sit against the window sill. This house has become my prison. I haven't leave the place yet. The hospital is still running tests, and all I have to do now is wait.

Mom finally leaves. Tyler and Kyler are at practice. I walk around the house, singing away to 5 seconds of summer. Suprisingly, I started to like them.

I was in the middle of singing She looks so perfect when the doorbell rings. I open the door, and I see a hot man-nurse-like standing there.

"Hi. My name is Tyren. I'm your home nurse. I'm here to see y/f/n." He says in a Australian accent.

"She is me." I say getting lost in his looks.

"Oh, great. Well, I'll be checking up on you on a regular basis. For now, let's check your vitals." He says.

I motion him in, and we walk to the family room. I sit in the chair, while he does some paper work thing.

"How old are you?" I ask.

"I am 21. Fresh out of school." He says not looking at me.

"Oh, I'm 18." I say playing with my fingernails.

"Really? I thought you were like 36." He laughs.

"I'm not that old. Wait! How do you know? Can you see behind my make up?" I say innocently.

He laughs, and starts checking my heart beat rate, my blood pressure, and other things.

"Everything seems fine. I'll come by tomorrow same time. Here I'll give you my number just in case you know. If your not home." He says smiling.

I couldn't help but smile back. His dimple appears, making my heart do a flip.

I say bye, and I lean against the wall.

I have a hot nurse. And I think I'm smitten. I turn up 5 SOS and run around the house, singing as loud as I can.

All my worries seem to disappear. Like I never met Zayn, or learned I have cancer.