Zayn PoV

Meeting her was amazing. I wanted to tell her that I have her journal, but I couldn't find the words. Will she hate me that I lied to her? She was so beautiful, with her hair down. She had to tie it down, which I wanted to just undo. She had a smile that could light up so many rooms in a second. Her laugh was very soft and girly. She was so perfect. I could go on and on about her. But I'd sound like a girl in love.

"So, Zayn has a new girlfriend huh?" Louis says interrupting my thoughts.

"What?" I say pretending I didn't hear what he said.

"She's pretty." He says smirking. All of a sudden my jealously takes over.

"She not into you." I spit at him. He laughs and walks off. I swear Louis could be a huge dick sometimes. I walk into my hotel room and change into comfortable clothes. I decide to text her.

-you make it home safe? I press send.

I wait for her text, but I don't get no response. So, I text her again.

-hello? You there? I press send. I wait another 30 minutes she still hasn't respond.

-are you home? I press send.

I fall asleep waiting for her text, I never got a response back. A few hours later I am woken up by Harry shaking me.

"Zayn! Zayn! Wake up!" He yells into my ear. I pull the comforter over my head. I hear them talking, Louis, Liam, Niall, And Harry.

"On today morning news we bring to you a very tragic report. A teenage girl, around 19 years old has been in a drunk driving crash. It appears she was at a red light when a truck behind her had hit her. As you can see her car is smashed, and the truck has not been touched. Vic Sandoval has Been arrested for DWI. The teenage girl has now been identified as y/n. She is in the nearby hospital suffering from very severe injury. Back to go Jen." The news anchor continues. "Wow, well she may need all your prayers and help. Well be back after this commercial." It goes to commercial. I sit up and look at my hands. "Was it.." Liam begins.

I don't say anything but nod my head. "I have to see her." I say getting out of bed.

"Zayn, you can't. The fans." Niall says.

"I have to." I say putting my shirt on.

"What's going on here?" Paul says entering the room.

"I have to see that girl." I say putting my pants on.

"Zayn, you can't. You could get mobbed, you'll drag her into the fame life." Paul says.

"Paul. If you loved you wife like you say you do. You would do anything to protect her. I am in love with this girl. And right now she needs me." I say putting my shoes on.

"Don't say I warned you." Paul says walking out.

I run out the back building, with two security guards. I tell them the hospital, and I start freaking out. What if she didn't survive. I see the hospital come into view. I jump out and run inside, and I ask for her. They take me to her room, where I see her family. I didn't care, all I care about is she okay? I see her lying there with tubes hooked up in her. She has bruises, and she's asleep.

"Zayn Malik?" An elder woman says.

I turn around, and see a lady.

"Yeah?" I say confused.

"I'm y/n's mother."