Zayn PoV

I awake to the sound of y/n's whispering voice. Memories from last night creep it's way into my head.. I'm her boyfriend. My heart does flips, and I smile. I get up and throw on a pair of sweats, and a t-shirt. I lazily walk into the kitchen. I see her with her back faced toward me.
"I'm fine, I promise mom." "What? I'm on the news? Why? What channel?" I wrap my arms around her from behind, terrifying her. She turns around and faces me.
"Ok, I'll call back in a few mins." She says.
She untangles my arms, and runs to the tv. She flips it on, and searches frantically for a specific channel.
"Babe?" I say confused.
"Shut it! Look at this Zayn!" She yells. I face the tv. There on the music news is her and I kissing behind the club from last night.
I look toward her, and she covers her mouth in shock.
"Babe? You okay?" I say.
"Zayn. We are on the news thingy. I can't be on there. People back home. They would flip. I can't. I'm not ready." She gets up from the couch and looks outside.
"Babe. Stop, come here." I say pulling her to me.
"It's easy for you because you are use to this. I'm not. What are they going to say when they find out I have cancer? What lame stupid rumors are going to be flying about?" She says not meeting my eyes.
"Ba-" I begin, but she cuts me off.
"My mom thinks it's time for us to head home." She says quietly.
"She thinks we shouldn't have done this." She says again leaving my heart shattering.
"I'm sorry." She says before running into my room. I follow, and I grab her.
"Stop. Look, I love you y/n. I told you that over and over. We can get through this." I kiss her softly. Surprisingly, she kisses back with so much force.
I pull away, both of us gasping for air. She places her forehead on mine, and grips my wrists tightly.
I wrap her in a hug afterwards.
"I'm sorry I went crazy. But, what about my mom?" She says.
"We'll talk to her I promise. for now? Let's just .. Relax?" I suggest.
She nods her head, and we sit on the couch cuddling.
"I'm glad I get to call you mine." She says gripping my waist tightly.
I smile at her intimacy.
Suddenly, there's a knock on the door. She jumps, and I squeeze her tightly before I get up to answer.
"Liam?" I say surprised.
"Zayn, management called. They aren't happy with the stunt you pulled. They request to have a meeting immeadiately, and to do a background check and everything. What were you thinking Zayn?"
"Liam, you don't get it. I get that you and Sophie are on the rocks, doesn't mean you have to ruin mine." I say frustrated.
I close the door in his face, and I turn around and see y/n before me. She looks so beautiful.
"Background ch..check?" She stutters.
"Baby, it's not like that. I'm sure they'll accept you."
"Just not the cancer." She says slowly.
I love this girl so much, she doesn't seem to believe me. I love the way she acts when she finds out something new, I love the way she is when she smiles, and they way her eyes glow. I love her soft, and tasty lips.
"Zayn, you go to that meeting. Do what you got to do. I'm going to head back to my suite. Text me, or call me. She says before tiptoeing to kiss me. She walks off into my room.
I follow her like a lost puppy, and she changes into her own clothes. I looked away! She neatly folds my clothes and places them on the edge of my bed.
"Don't ruin your career for me Zayn." She says before hugging me.
I hug her back, and she's out the door.
***
"Zayn, come sit." Our management team leader advises.
I sit in a seat, as well as the other boys.
"Her." He points to the screen. "She is the reason we are all here today."
I look at the picture of her, she's so perfect.
"We strictly gave you rules to not socialize/relationships with any random girl. You want to shag a girl? Give her name to the body guard and he'll run it quick."
I cringe at the thought of her being a one night stand. Such an ugly feeling.
"What are you trying to prove Zayn?"
"I..I..Uhm.." They all stare at me, including the boys.
"I love her." The guy scoffs, and laughs.
"Enlighten us Zayn. Amuse me more Zayn. What? You think she's the one? You think she'll play house for you? We learned she has cancer. Something that can't be cured. You knew. You don't want to believe it. Zayn, she's going to die. She won't give you kids, or play house. You guys are too young to be saying "love." You have your career to worry about." He says.
I don't say anything back, because I can't. I don't know what to say to what he just said.
"Think about it Zayn." Then they dismiss us.
I sit in the back of the SUV, frustrated. I run my hands through my hair, and listen to some Ed Sheeran. My heart is heavy, because the girl I love could be the girl that destroys me. This will either make us, or break us.
"Z? Mate? Please choose wisely. The lads and I feel for you. We didn't know she had cancer. Z? Don't hurt yourself. Don't be blinded by love." Harry says.
I just nod my head.
Y/n what are you doing to me?
_________________

Another update @ 4:16am in America. Sorry, I had writers block for a while. But, I just decided to write this early. But, how is this going so far? 2k reads? Wow. I couldn't believe it. Share, like, comment. ^.^