Your PoV

I spam continuously for the past three days. I still had no luck. Today I have to turn in my essay, and my research. I grab my mom'a keys, and I walk to the car. I drive to the mall, and I get there. I walk straight to Claire's where I don't see that much people. I walk inside, clutching my papers in my hand.
"How may I help you?" The cashier says.
"Yes, I'm one of those where I got selected and I had to write a essay, and research." I say realizing I use to many ands.
"Oh, yes. Right this way miss." She says.
I follow her through the back, and they're a lot of girls sitting at a table. I sit down in the empty chair.
"Ahh, seat 23, please come up to the front. Give your essay on why we should select you." An elder lady says.
I turn around and look at my chair. 23, fuck!
I clutch my papers in tightly. I place the microphone around my head, and I clear my throat.
"Honestly, there are so many girls here. Who all want the dream to come true, like mine. I'm no different than these girls. We all come from the same rural background. However, I think I should win these tickets because I've been through a lot. Here's my essay.
I think I deserve this tickets because I have been a fan since July 23, 2010 at 8:22pm. I have sat behind the TV, continuously voting. I have sat behind the TV, phone, and computer screen watching it all happen. This may be sound impossible. Those 5 boys saved me. Those 5 boys literally brought happiness into my life. Sounds cheesy, and unusual but it did happen. I have been 10 months clean from self-infliction, I have been 11 months clean from drug abuse, and 12 months clean from alcohol abuse. Because of those 5 boys, I found hope. They have given me a lesson. The lesson is if you have a dream, you reach for it no matter what stands in your way. Like Liam, he was denied the first time, he came back slot stronger. He is now in the worlds famous boy band. He taught us that we have to pick ourselves back up, and redo it again. Also, their songs, have meaning in them. If you sit, and listen, you would understand. No matter what the bad media says, those 5 boys will always be my hero. When I was depress, and down in the dumps. I play their songs, or watch their videos. In an instant, they bring me back to happiness. I can smile, I know they don't know I exist. But I know they care for me, they love me. I am their princess, I am their girl. And I think half of these girls deserve to go. Hell, all of us should. But, we struggle financial wise. I don't want to be that girl that sits behind the computer screen, the phone screen, or tablet screen. I want to see them live, and perform. Something a lot of us deserve. Thank you."
I finish, and look up. There were tears in some of the girl's eyes. The room was silent, and motionless. Finally some girl stands up, she claps. The whole girls stand up, clapping. I can't help but start to cry, I walk to my sit. I sit down, and I look at the girls again.
"That was nice."
"The feelings were deep." They say.
Apparently, I was the last one.
"We have made a decision. We will now choose 4 girls to attend the concerts. All front row seat, and they will get gift bags, and early entry, and endless snacks. Also, after the show you get to meet the boys. And the next day you get to spend the whole day with the boys!" The lady says.
The while crowd goes crazy, screaming.
"Hello, ladies I'm One Direction's manager. Paul. I'm here to announce the winners." He says grabbing an envelope.
"Seat number 4, Seat number 16, Seat Number 39, and lastly Seat number 23." He says. I turn around and look at my seat. I get up, and scream. I run onto the stage. I receive the ticket, and VIP pass. I cry, and I check my phone.
"From: Twitter
@zaynmalik1D follows you."
I scream again, and I call my mom. I tell her the news. She screams for me, I make my way out. I get into my mom's car. I make my way home. When I get home, I quickly turn to twitter. I DM zayn. Thinking he wouldn't reply anyways. But it is worth the try.
"Dear Zayn,
Thanks for following me. I literally screamed my head off. I'm a huge fan of your music, and voice. But! I'm the girl who sent you my diary. I know it was immature to do. But in all seriousness. I didn't meant to send it. I accidentally did. So, could send it back?
K, bye!
-y/n."
I press send, and it sends to him. I close my phone, and all I know now is: Patience is my only friend now.