Zayn PoV

"And she's dying." I tell Louis. Louis doesn't say anything, but start to laugh. This makes me mad. Why would he laugh at that?

"You're kidding right Zayn!" He laughs even harder.

That boy will seriously be the death of me. He's an idiot.

He slowly realizes that I wasn't joking. Instead, he does the unthinkable. He hugs me. I hug back, and he mumbles something into my jacket.

"What?" I say.

"I'm sorry Zayn. I'm so sorry." He says apologetically.

"Don't worry about it."

He finally let's go, and straightens himself up.

"What are you going to do?" "You don't know that girl well enough to stay with her until she you know?" Louis says.

He's right. I can't just fall for a girl I don't know. That's impossible.

"I don't know man." Louis says before walking out, leaving me in my own thoughts.

He's right though.

She's just a fan. But! Something's holding me back. I want her here with me. No! Scratch that, I need her...

I take my phone out. I'm going to be a man and speak to her first.

To; My Crushh(;

Sent at 7:13pm.

Hey,

I'm very sorry. You must be terrified. But, I have something to tell you. I don't know if it'll make you hate me more. But, I have your journal.

-Zxx

I leave it at that. I decide not to tell her how I feel. Maybe later. If there will be a later.

"Zayn?" Josh says.

I turn around and face him. He looks terrified as if I'm going to hurt him.

"Don't even say anything. You knew I liked her. You knew I wanted to be with her. So, why did you ask her?"

"I didn't think it would make a difference. Anyways I came in her to apologize." He says before walking off.

My phone dings in my pocket. I jump to it quickly.

Sent from: Crushh(;

Sent at 7:15pm

Can I please have it back? I know you're miles away. Just send it to me. C

K? Cool.

That was a cold message. I decide not to respond back. What am I going to do?

___________

Hello fellow earthlings who love you read. I just want to say a huge thank you for that many reads. It's an amazing feeling. Spread the word about my fanfics (: and I just want to say y'all are amazing(: y'all deserve an award! 🍻