Your PoV

I lay on my bed, looking at the ceiling. My mom went to her friend'a house. I tried, I tried spamming him all week. I grab my phone, and I open the twitter app. There are over 20+ notifications, and 20+ messages. I raise my eyebrow, and click on the messages. It was from fans after fans. Fans of One Direction. Some were nice, some were mean, and some were just there. One catches my eye, it was Zayn's ID. I click on his name, and a new message pops up. I jump from my bed, and pace around the room. I read his message, it doesn't make sense. He never got my journal? I know I sent it to him, why wouldn't he get it? Maybe it got lost in the mail? I lock my phone, causing the screen to turn black. I look out my window. I grab my phone again, and go through my notifications. It was mentions of my name. Zayn had written a tweet about me.
"@y/t/n DM me your location. I want to meet."
I re-read his text. What in the actual fuck? I click on the message thingy. I find Zayn's name.
"Hey, you wanted to meet?" I type and press send.
I walk around my room, starting to feel very anxious. I put music on to listen to calm my nerves. I open my balcony doors, and let fresh air come in. My phone dings on the bed, I rush to it. It was from Zayn.
"Yeah, I'll be there in your City next week on Wednesday." I press reply.
"Why? Not to sound rude. But why?" I type in.
I jump around my room, singing. I scream, and fangirl until he messages back.
"Because I decided on choosing a fan to hang out with." He says. I message back.
"Okay, well um. I'm hardly on twitter. So you can text me? 345-334-3554. Yeah." I press send. My heart beats fastly, and I start crying.
What am I doing?

AN; I'm so sorry for keeping you guys waiting! I started school and I already have homework that I need to do. I have scholarships deadlines to meet. I have college applications that are building up on me. I have an essay due Tuesday. I have a lab report due on Monday. I have to apply for ACT and SAT. I have college visitations. Oh Gosh! Any one want to trade spots? Lol ! But sorry it's short. It's 2:06am. (: