Your POV

The sun shines through my window, and I open my eyes. My eyes adjust to the brightness, and I feel someone's arm around me. I turn my head back and see Zayn sleeping. I turn around, so I can face him. He doesn't let his grip go. I look at him, his eyelashes are so long, and his lips are filled. I want to kiss them, I suddenly get this urge to. I fight with myself, and I slowly get Zayn's arms off me. I sit up, and stretch. Suddenly I get this pain in my hip.

I let out a loud groan, and Zayn jumps up.

"You ok? You ok?" He says.

"Fudge! Fudge tinkers." I yell.

My mom comes in, and runs to my side.

"What's wrong?" My mom says worriedly.

"I don't know. My hip hurts so bad, mom." I suddenly start crying.

"Zayn, carry her downstairs into my car. I'll call her doctor, and let him know we are on our way." My mom says.

Zayn lifts me up bridal style, and I grip his jacket tight.

"Zayn? What's wrong with me?" I say crying.

"Love, nothing's wrong. Your okay. I'll sing you a song to call you down okay?" Zayn says putting me in the car. I lie on his lap.

"Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me, but bear this in mind. It was meant to be. And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheek, and it all makes sense to me."

He holds my hand, and my mom gets in.

"Dr. Karin said that there might be an infection and that it's a great risk for cancer." My mom says with her voice shaking.

"Zayn, Ahgh! You need to go. You have your tour, and girlfr- ahh." I try to say.

"No, I'm not leaving you now." He says holding my hand.

I cry, and let out screams.

We finally arrive at the hospital, my mom puts me in a wheel chair. we rush into ER.

"Y/f/n here for Dr. Kraine." My mom says.

The nurse takes us to a room.

And I scream in pain more.

Zayn helps me onto the bed.

"Excuse me sir, are you family?" The nurse says to Zayn.

"No, I'm her..uh.. Her.. Her boyfriend." Zayn says, but I don't react instead I let out more yells.

"You can't be in here. Can you please wait outside?" The nurse says escorting Zayn out.

"Y/n, you stay strong. Please, I'll be outside, waiting for you." Zayn says before kissing my cheek.

He leaves the room, and the doctor comes in.

"Y/n, I hear your having pain in your hip."

"Yes."

"Let me Schedule you a CAT scan okay? For now I'll give you a shot to numb the pain." He says leaving the room.

Suddenly, it was time for the CAT scan. The pain was bearable, and I get into this thing. They told me not to move. I wonder if Zayn's out there still waiting.

Finally, I'm back in the room.

We wait patiently, and the pain is still there.

Mom went out there to tell Zayn that I said it was okay for him to leave, sadly he was no where.

"Ahh, y/n? Ms. Y/l/n."

"Yes?" My mom says sitting up.

"I have no idea how to tell you this."

"But.. Your daughter.. Has lung cancer. The pain in her hip is the pain that help us find the lung cancer. The hip pain will be gone. But, I'm sorry." He says in a pain voice.

I sit there speechless, while my mom sobs.

I'm going to die..