Zayn PoV

"Niall! Yo!" I yell at Niall who was walking ahead of me. He runs around and walks beside me.

"What's up Z-dawg!" He says patting my back.

"I received a fanmail. And inside was a picture, bracelets, and a note book. But the note book was a diary." I say rubbing my chin.

"So, a fan had sent you her diary? By accident?" He says with his eyebrows raise.

"I think so, but I really don't know. What do you think I should do with it?" I ask him.

"Honestly, have you read it?" He says.

"One page only, and I scanned through it." I say looking down.

"Yeah, well I think you should just read it. Maybe it'll show you an insight of what our fans are going through. But then again I think you should send it back. So all in all, I have no idea what you want to do." He says running his hand through his hair.

"I don't know mate, I want to read it. But that's against that privacy act. Right?" I question.

"Have no idea Zayn." He says.

"Mayb-" he gets cut off by a screeching voice. We turn the corner and see so many girls screaming their heads off. I keep my head down, and camera's flash blind my eyes a little.

"Zayn! Zayn! Are you really with Perrie?" They yell over and over. I remain quiet, and we finally reach the tour bus. We all rush in, and I set my things on my bunk bed.

"I'm heading to bed." I tell the boys. They nod their heads and go back to whatever they were doing.

I open the diary, and I read the second diary entry.

"Dear Journal,

Dad confessed he cheated on mom. Mom left us, to go do whatever she wanted to do. Tyler's just hiding his room, and Kyler spends more Time with his girlfriend. I'm just stuck in this empty house of ours. After daddy told us what happen, everything crumbled. The memories in this house, feels like they're mocking me. I'm sitting in his office, and I look at our family photos. Why did dad do that to us? I despise, and loathe him. I can't seem to find the words I want to say to him. I don't know. I look at my scars. Why do I do this to myself?

-y/n💙"

I close the diary, and I set it under my pillow. I cuddle into my small section of my bed. This girl is deep. Deeper than I thought. The fact her father walked out on her, and her brother's seem to ignore her a lot. Makes me feel bad for her. I couldn't sleep, because the bus ride was getting bumpy. I grab my phone, and I turn to twitter. I read through the notifications, and one catches my eye.

"@zaynmalik1D if you shall read this, you have my journal." I re-read the tweet. I press her name, which automatically takes me to her profile. I look through her photos. She was beautiful, her beautiful eyes, her smile, and her perfect hair. I go through her profile. There were tweets that were sent to us. I screen shot her profile, and I save it. I slowly let sleep take over, dreaming of her.