Your PoV

"Sweetie, you didn't even talk to him. Something wrong?"

Maybe because I just saw him fully making out with his ex girlfriend.

"He's busy. I couldn't talk to him." I say lying.

"Oh well the Josh guy seems nice." She says reminding me of Josh.

"Oh yeah him. He wants to take me out tomorrow." I say.

She smiles, and silence fills the car.

Why was he kissing her?

Are they back together?

Does he love her?

Does he want to be with her more than anything?

Will she get him back?

Will he forget about me?

So many questions swarmed my mind. I knew he wouldn't fall for a girl who's in a wheel chair, or has broken legs and arms. Who looks seriously disgusting because of all the bandage.

I hate him..

What am I saying?

I'm just lying and I know it.

I feel so hurt, I thought he liked me. I must've been bullshitting myself.

My phone dings in my pocket. It was Zayn.

Sent From: Zaynnie

10;35p.m

Hey,

You didn't have to apologize for what you saw. It is what it is. Know what I mean? Yes, Lailyah and I are together again, and I hope Josh makes you the happiest person alive. C ya sometime again.

-Zxx

My heart stops. I don't know what to reply. I decide I'm not going to reply. I want to cry, and hit a pillow. But, I'm still in the car with my mom. My mom orders us food from a fast food restsraunt. When we finally get home, my mom helps me into the wheel chair.

"You have an appointment tomorrow." My mom says pushing me inside. I ask her if she could put me outside for awhile. Just to smell the rain that had fallen earlier, and to look at the stars.

I really fucked myself up. I shouldn't have fallen for him. My phone rings in my pocket. I take my phone out and see that is Josh. .