Zayn PoV

"Stop Zayn." Madison giggles while I poke her side. I laugh, and we walk. It's been a week since y/n kissed me. I think I finally moved on. Madison and I are now dating, and it feels wonderful.
"Will this match with my shoes?" she asks. I nod my head.
My phone suddenly rings, and I walk off Madison to answer it.
"Hello?" I say.
"Zayn?" Niall says.
"What's up man?" I say.
"Zayn. Y/n! She's in the hospital. She fell over last night. Zayn! She's dying slowly. Her mom called, and..and she has a few hours left." Niall silently cries.
I drop my phone, and run out of the store. I get into my car, and I drive to the hospital. I get to the hospital in a quick second.
I run to find her room. My mind goes crazy, and I feel adrenaline rush. My heart is racing, and my breathing is heavy. I find her room.
"Ms. May I ?" I ask her mom. She sobs and walks out.
"Y/n?" I softly say. Tears beginning to fall from my eyes.
"Zayn.." She softly says.
"I'm here. I'm here." I sit beside her.
"Zayn, please don't blame yourself. Know that I loved you. I really did. Zayn, go on life life." She softly says.
"I'm leaving earth, and I'm going to heaven. I'll watch over you, I promise." she says.
"Y/n? I love you. I mean it. Everything we been through was meant to be. I love you so much." I sob.
I grab her hand, and her family comes in.
"I love you all of you." She says with whatever weakness she has left.
Her family sobs, her brothers hug eachother.
I hold her hand tight. Suddenly, she let's out a sigh, and she closes her eyes. The monitor on the machine suddenly stops beating, her heart stopped.
"Pronounced dead at 11:43p.m on June 5th, 2014" the doctor says.
Her mother let's out a cry, and her sons hold her into a family hug.
I let go of her now lifeless hand, and I kiss her forehead.
"I love you y/n. Watch over me." I say.
I walk out of the hospital, tears forming in my eyes, pictures being taken of me, and voices fill the area. I walk outside, and let out a huge breath I was holding.
The love of my life passed away.
I get into my vehicle, and I drive.
If anyone ever asked me if I ever fell in love, y/n would come to mind. She made an impact on me, and she helped me find love. She gave me an opportunity to learn from her what love was. I'm Zayn Malik, one of the biggest boyband member, and I was touched by an angel I called mine..

**************
😭😭😭😭😱😱😩