Zayn POV

"Z-Dawg? You alright mate?" Liam says coming outside.

I burn out the ciggerate that was once lit. I didn't mean to leave y/n at the hospital. I didn't want to. But, I had to. To protect her. It's been 2 days and I haven't heard from her. We left her town 2 days ago. I didn't get to say good bye or tell her how I felt.

I left her with mixed emotions. I have no idea how am I suppose to forget about her. Hell, she probably forgot about me already.

"Yah, just got my head in the clouds."

"Something you want to talk about? I'm willing to listen."

"I dont know man. I can't find the words. I know I probably sound like a chick, but I just feel all these mixed emotions. Anger, sadness, happiness, anxious, and so on."

"Is it that girl still?"

I nod my head, and look away.

"Zayn. It's been 2 days. You can't do anything, we had to finish the tour. We have 5 more shows. Did you try texting? Calling? Sky ping? Anything?"

"Nah, I bet she doesn't want to hear from me. I left her. And that is a mistake I'll have to live with."

"What happen that last time you seen her?"

"I went to her house, to tell her that I liked her, and I had her journal. Then she was being all like Dr. Phil. Then she got tired, I carried her to her room. She asked if I could stay with her until she fell asleep. I did of course. In the morning, I think she was trying to get up but she couldn't, then she got this sudden pain her hip. We rush to the hospital, but they kick me out."

"Wow." Liam says astonish.

"And I couldn't just wait around. So, I decided to leave. Which was probably the worst decision in life." I say wiping my face.

"Z-Dawg! You got a phone call. Your phones going off like crazy." Niall says.

I rush into the bunking area, and I grab my phone. I didn't expect to see her name appear across my screen.

"Hello?" I say softly.

"I have cancer." I hear her soft voice say.

"N..no you don't. Quite bullshittin y/n." I chuckle hoping she's just kidding.

All I hear is silence on the other line. This makes my stomach turn, and I feel my heart fall into my stomach.

"I'm dying Zayn." She says, then hangs up.

I drop my phone, and sit there.

What the fuck?