Zayn PoV

"And that's all the article says in here." Louis say placing the magazine on the counter.
I just nod my head, and walk back into my room. It felt so empty, and so lonely. I miss her so much. I'm forbidden to talk to her as management says. Therefore, I haven't tried to talk to her. What am I even going to say to her?
"Zayn? We got a signing to go too today." Niall says.
I just nod my head, and lie back down. Maybe her and I aren't meant to be. Just got to let her go, basically the only thing I need to do.
I get up and start getting dressed and head out for the signing.
We get to the area, and there is so many screaming girls. Paul hands us a marker to sign, and I take my seat. The signing starts.
Different fans walk pass us, greeting us, and crying after us. It's sad how we can't get to know all of them individually, because we're on a time schedule.
"Um, hi Z..Zayn. Can you s..sign this for m..me?" I look up and see a beautiful girl before me. She has the greenest eyes I've ever seen, she had long blond locks that ended at her waist. She was petite, and short; she had full lips, and her smile was perfect.
"Name?" I breathe.
"Madison. Madison Ren." She softly says.
I sign her name, and below it I write a short message. I hand her the poster, and I get up to hug her. She's the first girl I've hugged, and she hugs back. I hand her my number I had written on a piece of paper before the signing even began.
The signing had finally ended, and I could finally check my phone. I get a message from an unknown number, and we text; turns out it was her. We text non-stop, and she's actually interesting. Therefore, I ask her out on a date, and she says yes. I fist pump the air, and yell.
"Someone's happy." Lou says.
"Yes, yes I am."
"May I ask why."
"I got a date."
"Really? Is it y/n? Yes, Louis owes me $5 now." She smiles.
My smile falls, and I remember the girl I was heartbroken over.
"No. It's a new girl actually." I say softly.
"Really? Well, uh congrats?" She says awkwardly and walks off.
I shrug off that awkward moment. I get into the SUV and get dropped off at my apartment.
Madison and I continue to text, and I think I might like her.
I walk up the stairs, playing with my keys, what I see before me I didn't think would happen.
"Y/n?" I say in a shock tone.
She turns around, and she's crying.
"I..i..i..um didn't mean to c..come. This was a m...mistake." She says before walking off.
"Wait!" I yell.
She keeps walking, and I run after her.
"Y/n? Hold up." I say again.
"Why!?" She yells. This catches me off guard.
"Why did you do it? Why did you get drunk? Why did you sleep with her? Why did you have to ruin us? Why did you have to go and tell the whole world that I was a mistake? Why did you hAve to make us sound like it never happen? Why did you push aside our feelings for one fling? Why?? Why did you have to move on? Why do I still love and care about you after you hurt me?" She says the last part more to herself.
"Y/n, I didn't mean t..to. It was a huge mistake. What I did, I can't take back. It already happen, and it's a regret I have to live with." I say.
She kisses me all of sudden, surprising me. Everything's going to be fine between us. Well, I thought.
"I'm sorry I came Zayn. I'll leave. I'm sorry. Bye" she says walking off.
I stand there touching my lips, the electricity was still there.
"I still love you." I whisper.