Your PoV

He hasn't noticed my tweet or anything else. I have no idea what to do. Maybe I'll just wait. Right? I Walk into my moms room, and she's crying softly.

"Mom, are you okay?" I say softly.

"What? Yeah I'm fine. I'm great. Never been better." She sniffs. I walk around the bed and I sit beside her.

"I really miss your father." She says wiping the tears.

"I know mom. But you have to move on. It's been a year now. He isn't going to come back mom. You need to get out a lot more. Maybe we can go to the mall later on today?" I say rubbing circular motions around her back.

"Is this a way to make me buy you new shoes?" She says laughing through her tears.

I laugh, and hug her.

"Let's go then." She says getting up from her bed.

"Okay, I'm going to get my shoes, and purse. And we can go." I say hugging her.

"Well, I'll be in the car." My mom says giggling.

I run to my room, I grab my phone, my purse, and my shoes. I walk down the steps, and lock the house.

We get To the mall quite quickly, and I get out. The clouds gather up into a dark color. It's going to rain I thought. I link my arms in my mom'a arm. We go through the stores, and we search.

"Mom? Can I get a One Direction sweater?" I say pleading with my eyes.

She looks at me, and smiles.

"Fine." She sighs.

We go into a store that only teenage girls would shop. I search aisle after aisle for the perfect sweater. I see one that catches my eye. It was of the boys who were dressed in suits.

"This one!" I yell across the store, and run to my mom.

"Okay." She says laughing.

It's great to see her smiling, and knowing I'm the one who caused it.

We get to the register, and the lady gladly scans the item.

"You know they are performing here in a couple of weeks. And at Claire's, they are doing a contest. Something about answering a specific question. But I'm not sure what the question it was." She says smiling.

"I'll be at Claire's."I say to my mom before I run out. I get to Claire's, and the whole store was pack. I squeeze through and I get to the front with luck.

"Okay, you will all be given a sheet of paper. They all have certain questions. You answer and give back. Make sure you write your contact information in case you win." The cashier yells.

I grab one of the papers, and the boy I got was Niall. I frown a little, I wanted Zayn. But oh well, this could work. I review the questions, and I answer them in a heartbeat. I give it to the lady, and places it in a basket.

"If you get a phone call tomorrow. I want you guys to do an essay on the boy you were given today and also an essay on why you think you should go." The cashier says. I run out, and find my mom standing there looking for me.

"So?" She says.

"The selected one gets a call tomorrow." I say.

"Awhh, must suck." She frowns.

"Let's get something to eat." I say laughing.

We get to the food court, and I get pizza and hot wings. My mom decides on a sandwich with chips. We get a jumbo soda to share with eachother. We laugh and talk about whatever comes to mind.

"Mom, thanks." I say looking at her with seriousness.

"For what?" She says smiling.

"For raising three children on your own." I say softly.

"Sweet-" she gets cut off by a man standing in front of us.

"Excuse me." He says patting his heart.

"Yes?" My mom says with her eyes raise.

"I think you are an attractive lady. Would you like to see a movie with me perhaps tomorrow?" He says with a hint of accent I can't recognize.

"Um." My mom suddenly gets shy, and blushes.

"My mom would love to. Can she get your number." I say smiling.

"Your daughter is quite the charmer. My son is the same." He says smiling. That it! He has a British accent.

"Here is my number, and give me a call." He says smiling.

"I sure will." My mom says shaking his hand.

"I'm Vic." He says in the British accent.

"I'm Regina." My mom says smiling.

He walks off, and I look at my mom with wide-eyes.

"Way to go mom!" I yell laughing.

She rolls her eyes, and we grab our shopping bags.

Before we reach the car, my phone rings in my pocket.

"Hello?" I say answering the phone.

"Yes. Is this y/n?" A cheery voice says.

"Yes this is she." I say opening my door.

"Okay, this is Melanie from Claire's. I'm calling because you were one of the few who had answer all the question correctly. You need to do an essay on why we should chose you. And a research on the Boy we gave you. Okay?" She says.

"Yes. I totally I understand." I say smiling wide.

"You need to present on Tuesday. That gives you 3 days." She says.

"Thank you. Thank you." I say.

"Okay. Bye-bye." She says.

I get into the car, and my mom looks at me.

"I got selected! Now I have to do an essay and a research paper!" I say screaming afterwards.

"I'm happy for you." My mom says hugging me.

We make our way home, and I plug my phone to the car. I select a One Direction song, and we sing along.

"Honey. What about your diary?" She says when we reach the house.

"I don't know, probably have to wait." I say shrugging my shoulders.

"Your okay if he is reading it right now?" She says with her eye brows raise.

"No, but how else am I going to get it? Beside he's a boy, I'm pretty sure all of them are reading it." I say walking into the house.

"Whatever you say sweetie." She says before she closes the house door.

"I'm going to Go and try to spam him, and try to see if he will notice me. And work on that essay. Thanks mom!!" I yell running up the stairs. Now, I have to find a way to notice one of the biggest boy band in the world. Biggest boy band member VS. Normal teenage girl who is not famous and they don't know exist. Boy band - 1 me 0.