Zayn PoV

I lock my phone back, and look outside the hotel room. The rain started up again, and it seems it won't stop. She hasn't text back after that message I sent her. I know I shouldn't have sent that message to her. But, rage had taken over me, and jealousy. I reread my message again, and feel a ting at my heart. I know I messed up, and I only have one more night to tell her I have her notebook, and how my feelings are. I get up from my bed, and dial her phone number.

I listen to it ring continuously, and an elder woman answers.

"Hello."

"Yeah, is this y/n's phone?" I say confused.

"Yes, but she's outside right now, did you want to speak to her?"

"Actually, this is Zayn. And is it okay if I visit her?" I say biting my nails.

"Sure." She says giving me her address.

"Please, don't tell y/n I'm on my way. I want it to be a suprise." I say before saying bye.

I grab my jacket, and run out the hotel back door. I make it out without getting notice, and I make it to the nearest car.

I listen to the navigation system, and find her house. I pull up to a driveway, and see a huge blue house.

I put the car in park, and walk up the steps. The rain still falling. And I ring the door bell, my hair now wet. Y/n's mother stands before me, and I smile awkwardly.

"Can I see y/n?" I say.

"Sure, come in. Let me take your jacket." She says taking my wet, black, and leather jacket.

She takes me through her house, and I stand before her. She's on the balcony, in a wheel chair, and a blanket covering her.

I slide the door open slowly, and silently.,

"You know you could get sick." I say softly.

She turn around to face me. She smiles warmly, and offers me a seat beside her. I take the offer, and I sit beside her.

"Hi." She says softly.

"Hey."

"What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to see you, before I left. And I have something to tell you."

"Whatever it is, can it wait?"

"But, I need to tell you."

"Zayn, I'm tired. My body hurts so bad, and I can't think. If it's bad news, I don't even want to hear it. I'm just enjoying this beautiful scenery,"

I don't say anything back, and she slowly let's her tears out.

Did I do this to her?

"Y/n, what's wrong?" I say softly.

"I might not be able to walk again. I'm useless. I'm useless to my mom, to everyone. I can't live like this for the rest of my life." She cries silently.

I look out at the ocean, and the waves are crashing against each other.

"You should leave Zayn. I don't want to hold you back. You have dreams to look forward to. You have your girlfriend to worry about. I'm just another fan in the crowd." She says wiping her tears away.

"But.." I say before realizing I can't say anything that will change her mind.

"Just tell Josh I don't want to see him." She says covering herself a bit more.

"Y/n, your beautiful. Your very gorgeous, even if you can't walk. You have a perfect smile, a perfect laugh, even a perfect voice. You light up a room whenever you come into it. Your one of a kind. You can fight this. I know you can. Believe in yourself, don't give up. Like ever. Y/n, I know you are a very strong lady."

She doesn't respond, but she cries softly.

"That was so nice, and just beauitful to hear." She says smiling again.

"Sometimes, I wish there were guys like you out there that were interested in me." She says laughing.

You have no idea how much I want to be yours.

"Zayn, can you help me to my room upstairs?" She says.

"Sure."

I grab her bridal style, and carry her to her room.

Her room is so large, and cute.

I place her on her bed, she snuggles up to her blanket.

"Zayn, lay with me until I fall asleep." She says.

I lie beside her, and she cuddles close to me.

"Night, night Zayn." She says and she falls asleep perfectly.

I fall asleep holding her close to me, and not letting go.

"I love you, y/n." I whisper.