Your PoV

We check into our hotel. Finally! After a very long time. It was currently 3am. And the city is still going. My mom and walk into the check out office.

"Yes? How may I help you?"

"Hello. Um, reservation for y/last/n."

"Ahh! We've been expecting you. Right this way. However, let me just tell you. In the mere hours you will hear screaming. Coming from girls."

"Oh, why so?"

"Ah, One Direction is staying here."

"Wow."

I roll my eyes, he says with happiness. Like they should be worshiped.

Hell, I was a fan. I mean, like I loved them. But, after Zayn left me? I lost trust and hope in that boy band.

I hate him.

No you don't.

Yes. He left me.

You left him.

Stop arguing with me. He left me alone. I trusted him with everything I had.

You had a chance to get him back.

Let go.

Never!

I was currently having an argument with myself. I'm going crazy.

"Sweetie? C'mon." I hear my mom. She holds the elevator for me. I get in also. We listen to the music, and finally reach our floor.

"Room 304." My mom says.

I find the room, and we use the key to open the room. It was huge. It had one huge bed, a huge tv, a huge bathroom! Even a balcony where you can see the city!

I take it all in. Every once in awhile I let out gasps.

I open the balcony door, and stand outside. I breathe in the air, and look at the city.

"Wow." I breathe.

"Amazing isn't it?" A deep, and raspy voice startles me.

I turn to my right and see a figure standing in the same position as me.

"It is." I say.

I look back over, I can't see his face. He wears a cap to hide his face.

"I'm y/n by the way." I say.

"Beautiful name." He says.

I smile into the air, and look at the city again. It's so beautiful. I start crying.

Not because of Zayn, not because of cancer, but, for me. I look back and the figure is gone.

My mom comes outside, and she hugs me.

"Thank you mom." I sniffle into her shirt.

"Anything for you. We'll get through this. As long as it takes. I'm here sweetie. I love you, and I pray every day that god doesn't take you away." She says crying also.

"Mom?"

"I'm afraid." I say.

"I know. I know. We all are."

I let go and I look back at the city.

"I'll be inside okay?" She walks in closing the balcony door.

"Aww. Such a beautiful moment." I hear the same voice.

I jump to the sound of his voice.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you."

"It's fine." I say wiping my tears away.

"What are you afraid of?" He asks.

"I don't know you. I sorry." I say looking down.

"Well, I'm not a serial killer, nor am I rapists. My name is uhh, Trennon." He says.

"Trennon? Can I call you Trey?" I smile.

"Sure. So now, tell me what are you afraid of?"

"Dying." I say looking at the lights again.

"I'm so sor-..." I cut him off.

"Hey. It's not big deal. Well, I had a long drive I'm off to bed. Nice to meet you Trey. Have a good Night." I say before turning away and walk inside.

My mom is sound asleep.

I change into comfort clothes, and lie down. I plug my phone in, and I get a text from Luke.

Sent From: LuLu

Hey beautiful(: hope your drive was wonderful.. I'm in Vegas.. Hang out tomorrow evening? Please? Do I sound desperate? I think I do.

-L

I smile at his text. LUKE HEMMINGS just called me beautiful!

I squeal into my pillow, trying to contain my inner fangirl.

I text him back.

Sent to: LuLu

Hey,

I had a very long, tiring, and boring drive. But, tomorrow? Umm.. I have to ask my mom. I'll let you know tomorrow. Good night Luke.

-y/n

I press send. I place my phone on the bedside table. I let sleep take over, knowing I was exhausted from the long trip.

I might hang out with Luke Hemmings!

To all those people who said I would never make it? Look at me now! I'm making papers.

My conscious sometimes does weird things.

Okay, I'm off to bed now. I let sleep take over.