Your PoV

"Hun, you need to eat." I hear my mom holding a tray of hospital food. I look at the sight of the food. I grab the yogurt, the orange, the juice, and water bottle. I push the other food away.

"No?" My mom says with her eyebrows raise.

"I don't want hospital food." I say before she goes and puts the tray back.

My phone dings in my pocket, and I unlock my phone. It was Zayn. I smile at his text.

Sent from: Zaynn(;

Sent at 8:05a.m

Hey, I just want to know if you are fine. I'm at rehearsals all day until tonight. The show starts. I hope you recover well, love. Well, I have to go sing my loudest for a very special girl. (;

I couldn't help but smile. His special girl. That sounds so perfect, like music to my ears. My mom walks back in with the doctor beside her. He was a tall, skinny, young-looking man. He carries the clipboard beside him.

"Hello, miss How are you feeling?" The doctors says with a warm, and welcoming smile.

"I am feeling great. When can I go?" I say.

"Whoa, hold on Miss. You just got into an accident, and you want to leave so quick?" He says chuckling.

"No, actually a friend of mine is performing tonight. And I really want to be there with him."

"Ahh, Zayn Malik from One Direction am I right?"

"How do you know?" I say confuse.

"Reporters, and news. You're famous now. Zayn Malik's secret girlfriend. You have bodyguards now." He explains.

I don't respond, I don't know how to respond. What do I say to that?

"Honey, we can't leave." My mom butts in.

"Well, I want to see him perform." I demand.

"Well, it's your choice. But, you may need a cast on your arm, and leg. You may need a wheelchair to get around." The doctor explains.

I just nod along, I slowly block him out.

I can imagine Zayn standing there, in the middle of the stage, singing his high note perfectly. He says my name, and asks me to be his girlfriend. Yes, I would scream.

"Sweetie?" My mom says bringing me back to reality.

"Yes!" I scream.

My mom looks at me with shock.

I laugh, and the doctor smiles. He leaves the room.

I get to Zayn tonight.

I'm going to surprise him, I can't wait.

This might just be the best day of my life.