Chapter 25

The next few weeks have been interesting. Simon and Izzy are officially a couple now they were happy. Sam was still upset with them both she tried sleeping with Simon he rejected her.

Sam turned psycho she even tried hitting on Jace and Jon. She told me we all set her up we would pay. Jace waved her off, she's just bitter it will past he said. Clary the dance is in a few days it will be our first dance he smiled!

Yes, it will be Jace there is something i should tell you. He looked at me gestering for me to continue. The day at the mall well Cliff hit on me told me to leave you alone or else.

He also mention he's coming to the dance, i told him I love you thats what made him hurt me. Clary dont worry about him if he comes to the dance. Cliff will be no trouble to us i promise you he grinned!

Jace why are you so calm about this? He laughed, Clary im not going to let him ruin or disturb our relationship. He wants you but i wont let him have you, your mine i love you as well. I leaned up and kiss him gently why does drama seem to find us.

Izzy and Sam got into arguments in class over Simon. Everyone found it hilarious that Isabelle Lightwood was into Simon. Sam sprend the news of Izzy pregnancy after she saw her baby shopping in the mall.

Simon was always calming Izzy down. She saw stressing her and the baby out so we did our best to keep Sam away from her while at school. The little bitch started to target me instead.

Telling me how half the school slept with Jace including her. Liar i said smiling, I'm aware of his past you never had him i laughed. She grinned back, Cliff and I will have so much fun at the Dance. Cant wait to see you all there she turned and left.

So Sam was Cliff's date she is the one he is getting all his information from. Jon was pissed after hearing our scene. Dont worry about that silly girl or Cliff being at the dance he grinned!

I raised an eyebrow to him, Jon what do you have planned i asked? Nothing sis just protecting my love ones she kissed my forehead get to class. I turned running into Jace he smiled at Jon.

They are clearly up to something i thought. Watching you defend me turned me on he whispered in my ear. What? i said he moved to push his body onto mine i felt his erection in his pants.

Blushing, Jace we are at school he smiled come with me grabbing my arm. He pulled me into the gym to an upstairs room he had a key. How did you get that i asked?

I have my ways dont worry i never brought anyone else here before he smiled! Why am i here already knowing his answer. Because i cant go a full day of school without having you. Jace was now kissing my neck to my lips holding my ass.

We shouldn't do this here, his hand slid down and under my skirt. Mmm your body says different he pushed me backwards until i landed on a small twin bed. Jace we dont have any protection, i havent taken my pills this week.

He frowned but didnt stop kissing my body. What if i get pregnant like Izzy i said as he removed his bottoms clothing. A risk im willing to take he slid into me i gasped his name loudly.

Clary you keep calling my name you wont make it to any other classes today. He seemed to be so deep into me it took everything not to scream his name. I kissed him instead to stop any moans that wanted to escape my mouth.

Jace pulled out at i saw his come all over the floor. Eew Jace someone will see that i laughed! Got it covered he went into the bathroom grabbed a rag and cleaning spray under the sink. Cleaning the mess we made, then he pulled wipes out his bag for me.

Did you plan this i smirked, maybe he smiled back. I hugged him and dug into his pocket he had a condom. Hey why didnt you use this i asked.

He looked guilty, it feels so much better without it i love you so much all of you! I cant resist to feel all of you he said so seductive. I bit my lip he kissed me gripping my bottom lip to stop me from biting.