Chapter 5

I woke up cooked a small breakfast my mom had a business meeting in California i was home alone for 2days. I was nervous about wearing my bikini in front of the boys.

Im glad i get bikini waxes often i tried on my bathing suit. I looked hot my tan was great no need to wear make up. Izzy text me to come up to get dress. She would need 2hours to get ready that girl is a true Diva i thought.

My bikini was gold and green the top was sort of push up bra material. I didnt have a big chest but this bikini gave me some. I work out often so my legs stomach is nicely in shape.

I used a gold cover up with slits on the side so you actually could see all my bare thigh to my waist. I wore my Michael Kors gold sandals and my Prada shades.

Izzy lived on one of the top floors they were huge there was only 4doors on each floor. I actually needed a code to even come up Izzy let me up.

I see why the elevator brings you directly into their home. Wow i said the place was is beautiful. Izzy was at the top of the stairs waiting for me.

We entered her room it was like living in a castle i was dazzed. Earth to Clary she yelled which one do you like? she asked. There were about 10 bikins across the bed i told her my favorite two she smiled.

This one was my favorite she said picking one of choices i picked. Bryan will be there she told me he is a cute boy that was crushing after her.

Izzy actually put on make up and curled her hair.

Izzy why are you doing all of that you are getting into the pool. "Yes but want to look my best" she smiled. Izzy the sun and make up dont mix your going to be extra hot and oily.

Okay she said i will just wear lipstick she used a sponge to remove her foundation of makeup. Finally she was ready we headed up to the top pool on the roof.

There were more people here than i expected. I notice the guys invited girls all i saw was blonde hair and big boobs everywhere. "Great" i thought Jace wont notice me over these tall model looking girls.

Even Izzy was tall dark hair she looked like a international supermodel i looked like a short redhead. Izzy saw my expression "Clary dont worry about them trust me you will have his attention."

Thanks, i said to Izzy i needed that speech. As we approached all heads turned to us, i smiled we hadn't even taken off our cover ups yet. Some of girls walked over Hey Isabelle she said her hello's back.

This is Clary my friend remember her name you will see it everywhere in the future im sure we all will be wearing fashions by Clary. They all drooled over Izzy words now they were kissing my ass. She made them leave after a while.

Izzy why did you say that? It will happen im sure plus they would pick at you if i didnt. Now that they think your basically famous they will kiss the ground you walk on. Are they really that stupid "Yes" she replied.

Okay so im going to tan for a little while then we will get in the pool. Great i said Izzy took off her cover up and laid back on the seat to tan. I was still nervous to expose my body this much front of group of boys.

I pulled my cover up over my head my curls got caught on the shinny beading on the cover up. I had to bend over shake my hair over my face to get it loosened. Finally i had it off i stood in my bikini playing in my hair.

Pulling my fingers through my hair to straighten my curls from the from the cover up issue. I heard whistles i looked up all guys were starring at me.

I was embarrassed Izzy laughed "Clary you stole the show". That bathing suit brings out your eyes she said "Yes it does as well as other things" someone said from behind me. Jace was there smiling you came he screamed pulling me into a tight hug.

"Yea Izzy invited me so i came" you look beautiful and fucking hot he said eyeing every inch of my body. Thank you Jace, i replied. Game on i thought. Um Jace can you do me a favor?  Yes he said not even knowing what i will ask.

Can you put on my sunscreen lotion over my body. He gulp Izzy giggled! Su..sure he studdered i laid down on my stomach. I heard him say "Oh My"as he saw my backside in the bikini.

Maybe you should take off your top to make it easier Izzy said i coughed. Jace said that would be nice grinning Oh i see he is out of his shock state of mind. Jace you cant get me out of my top that easy i teased.

To bad he said are you going to lotion and touch my body Jace or talk i winked. Coming now my dear, Jace i didnt know you were a one minute man i teased again.

Izzy burst out with laughter flipping herself over. Jace sat down beside me on my chair leaned down to my ear. "Trust me im not but if i was it would be the best minute of your life" he whispered in my ear.

I got goosebumps his voice was tempting i needed to calm myself. I heard him open the bottle squeezing out the lotion. He started at my shoulders his hands felt so good soft on my skin. Every touch he made to mine sent a shock through my body.

As he headed lower down my back his hands began to tense alot i smiled. He asked nervous "Clary how far do you want me go or um place it? All over everywhere, touch every part of my body Jace i said in a seductive way.

He actually let out a groan but continued his hands slowly made their way to my ass cheeks lingering there longer than needed. I could hear his breathing picking up as he slid his hands down my legs.

Finish he said i turned over sat up directly in his face now. I dont think so i said all over you haven't touch thr front of me yet. Clary i will touch any part of your body you want me to he said biting his lip.

I bit my lip as well his eyes went to my lips lay back he said in a seductive tone gently pushing me down. His eyebrows raised as he look over my body in my bikini.

He shifted his body so he sat to the edge of the chair near my feet. His legs spread open on each side of the chair he was position indian style sitting.

I enjoyed the view he gave me Jace swimming trunks clung to his body well. His bare chest was nice he had water running on his abs he was so sexy and handsome. The curls of his hair were perfect.

Im glad my glasses covered my eyes i was checking him out big time. He picked my ankles seperating them placing them on his lap. I felt a little embarrassed him being in that angle he was basically between my legs and had view as well.

Again he poured lotion in his hand as he slowly massage lotion from my ankles up to my legs.

My toes actually curled when he massage lotion on my thighs especially my inner thigh. I let out a small moan i hope he didnt hear it. He massage my belly lingered again when he reached my clevage area.

His whole body shifted up almost on top of me but close enough. How we were positioned he was still between my legs his arms holding him from pressing on me. My entire body was on fire for him. He was done my whole body lotioned.

He actually seduced me in the end. I leaned up while he was half on top of me i closed the space our bodies touching. Now your all done Jace Herondale my breath flowing over his face.

My breast now touched his chest i saw wanting in his eyes he grabbed my waist moaning "Mmmm". You know you guys should get a room it's like watching a porn of sex at the pool izzy laughed.

We both pulled away from each other. Thank you, Jace your hands were wonderful he grinned. He stood up "Fuck" he said sitting back down his arm tried to cover his bulge in his shorts.

I blushed pink cheeks, he grinned. Come on Clary lets get into the pool and let Jace umm calm down she giggled.

I stood up looking his golden eyes leaning so close he could smell every inch of me. He watched my every move see you in the pool Loverboy. I place a gentle kiss on his lips Izzy and him gasped i smiled and left.

Omg Clary you are bad you gave Jace major blue balls, she laughed that kiss i saw he wants more. I look back to Jace he was still watching me with wanting.