Chapter 24

Jace has been extremely clingy since Cliff at the party he's worried i will leave him. I love you Jace Herondale no one will ever take me away from you i assured him. Simon never liked Cliff he use to tease and bully him i never knew until now.

The school dance was coming up Izzy and I needed to go shopping. Later that day we browse the mall for dresses i found a pretty purple with green lace designs. It was so beautiful mermaid style dress accessories and shoes were easy to find as well.

With all the walking we did the mall seemed hot! We grabbed smoothies that were super sweet and cold helped us regain energy to shop more. I decided to grab Jace his favorite cologne his scent always tease me, but i loved it!

On our way out the Cologne shop i saw Cliff walking in i stopped and curse. "Babe Clare i was hoping to see you before the dance" he said. How do you know about our school dance?

He grinned because i going with some bimbo there, but im really was going for you. Cliff i have a boyfriend its best we dont talk at all since you cant just be friends! "Yes she is taken did you see that other night when my brother gave you that black eye" Izzy teased!

He glared at Izzy "Me and Clary have history he's no one just a idiot!" Cliff your acting crazy I love him, he grabbed my arms tightly. Ouch Cliff your hurting me let go of me i demanded as he shoved me to the wall.

No, what do you mean you love him dont be silly Baby Clare. Im the only one for you forever remember? Yes you were, that was until you dumped me after you found out i was moving.

Then you started dating Ashley in that same week yes i knew all about it i yelled! "So your using this jerk to make me jealous well its working. Now enough playing around dump him soon or else! I'll see you at the dance Baby Clare, he said and left the store."

My arms still hurt where he gripped me. I gasped, there were hand mark bruise's and very red. Jace is going to flip when he see's that Clary. I know Izzy i dont like Cliff around Jace i have feeling he's a bad person now.

We left the mall right away to not run into Cliff again. That night we had double dates every went perfect until after dinner. Jace grabbed my arm gently as we left dinner for a huge.

I couldn't stop the cry of pain that escape my lips before i could stop it. Clary what happened, what is wrong with your arm let me see he demanded? Jace its fine just a little sore dont worry about it.

Let me see your arm is all he said looking at me to not argue. He helped me slide off my jacket then pulles up my sleeves. Jace face went red when he saw the now purple and red bruise's there on my arm.

It looked worst than before i sighed! Who did this Clary? Silence filled me i didn't want him around Cliff my dream replayed in my head.

"That asshole Cliff grab and pushed her into the wall at the mall" Izzy answered for me. Jace froze anger filled his face but he inspected my arms. Running his fingers through his hair "Clary why didnt you tell me he did this?"

Jace i dont want you around Cliff he's different cruel evil i had a bad dream he hurt you. Please dont keep anything like this from me again Clary. Lets get you home and put some ice on it get you to bed he said.

Jace promise me you wont go after Cliff. He gave me a Hell No look. Please Jace i begged! Fine Love i wont touch him this time if he comes near you again ever i will he promised.

Jace got me pain pills at my house he used ice packs on my arms while i fell asleep.

Jace Pov

That bastard put his hands on my Clary and hurt her. I promised her i wouldn't touch him but i didnt promise someone else wouldnt. I called Jon letting him know whats happening.