Chapter 21

Jocelyn Pov

Jace has been in there with Clary for four hours i should check in her. I peeked into her room tears ran down my cheeks. Jace was in bed with Clary holding her they were sleep.

I slowly closed the door walked back to the Lobby. I ran down the hallway waving for everyone to follow me. Placing my finger over my mouth to silence them. I slowly opened the door so they can see Clary and Jace.

She looks so relaxed Luke said. Clary is letting Jace hold her Jon said happy. Look she is smiling in her sleep Simon said pointing. "Aaw" we all said i unison. Jace stirred his eyes slowly opened.

I froze sorry Jace we woke you i had to let them see you two. My smiled was from ear to ear. Jace laughed its okay he whispered, how long has it been. Four hours i told him wow time flies.

Ho..how is she i asked nervous. Broken but she let me in and ask me to help her through it he said. She even kissed me he blushed. Really! I squealed Simon was right she needs you most.

Please take care of my daughter and never hurt her again or i will kill you. He gulped realizing i was serious on the killing part. We have news on Valentine Jace growled that monster.

He was spotted at international hospital he's trying to get back into the Usa. The officers couldnt catch in him in time he ran off. That sick bastard will come for us again i told Jace.

Be careful Valentine is very smart it best to have your own weapon as well. Even with the bodyguards he can still get past them i warned Jace. He nodded, Valentine will never touch her again.

I smiled thank you Jace for always being here. Your like a second son to me i kissed his forehead. You get some more rest you need it. I saw his close his eyes he began snorring instantly.

We left the room. Luke he coming i hope he comes for me and not her. Jocelyn he wont touch either of you i wont let him. His brother will help him get here with his plane you know.

Yes i said, he wont show right away he will wait for us to get relaxed then attack. It took him 8years to to show again i dont want Clary in fear all those years.

I need to find him and kill him myself. How Luke asked, Valentine has a hidden home here. I found it when i spied on him when we were together.

He doesnt know i found it i think that is where he will be. I say he will be herr withing the next few months. In six months he raid the house after making sure it wasnt sold. Kill anyone there because they would be on his side.

Jocelyn this will be dangerous someone can get hurt. I want you safe dont come with us. Luke i have to i will be the one to drain the life from him.

He still is crazy i love with me i will make him pay for taking my baby i couldnt finish. Shh honey well talk more later now just enjoy having Clary back. And her already improvements Luke whispered I lovr you Jocelyn.

I smiled your right i love you Luke

End Pov

I woke up im Jace arms i felt safe. I had to use the restroom i wiggled out his arms. Not wanting to wake him up after i was done i watched him sleep.

I called Izzy she told me Jace barely slept 3hours a day he needed to rest. Im glad he can rest finally he looked tired with bangs under his eyes. He was really gling crazy without me.

I told Izzy i get out the hospital tomorrow. I would be home school for the rest of the year. Also i had a therapist as well mom was getting for me. Jace will drop out of school if your not going Izzy said.