Chapter 8

Jace faced me again "Clary with what happen with me and Nicole i didnt respond until i thought of you." When she started kissing me you pop in my head your kisses and touches.

I got caught up into my mental emotions my mind was just on you i forgot it was her on top of me. When she pulled away i saw it was here i was disgusted.

Jace its a game calm down im not upset about you and Nicole. "Im sorry Clary i should have turned down the dare like you did." Jace dont do that on my behalf because i wont do it for you anymore.

Clary please forgive me i dont know if i can take you making out with anyone else without me knocking them out. I laughed not my problem Jace im not your girlfriend get out of your feelings.

I left him in the restroom alone with his thoughts. I got back to the room yup waiting on Jace still he came back looking sad.

The rest of the game Jace chose truth's. He admitted he liked me alot, was jealous of me Sebastian make out session and he didnt like Nicole kisses.

I ended up kissing izzy and Alec licking whip scream off sebastian. I was left in bra and panties i decline both make out session with Jace. Of course they were from Izzy and Alec trying to help him.

It was movie time the sofa beds were pulled out i laid next to Sebastian, Jace sat next to me. I ignored him somehow during the movie i ended up in his arms. I dont even remember going to him.

We all were sleep i woke up in Jace arms but Sebastian on my backside i was in ahot male sandwich. Jace woke up first when i shift and pushed Sebastisn off me. I pulled away from Jace he got up and went to cook breakfast for everyone.

Jace food was great it soften me a little even Izzy told me i was to hard on him. Jace is not as hard as he appears when he cares. I asked him if we can talk i felt guilty. He pulled me to his room i laughed it was like a valentine suite in a hotel.

Jace room is neat no shirt socks or nothing on the floor. Look Jace i sorry maybe i was a little upset and mean lastnight. "Maybe and little is a understatement you were cold and ruthless" he said.

I get kind of mean when i drink i wanted to tell you that we are still cool and i am sorry. He looked into my eyes grabbing my waist and kissed me to with such passion i couldnt breathe.

Your forgiven he told me, i walked over to his bed place one leg and foot it. Teasing him running my hand up and down my thigh. So this is where it all goes down at he smirked.

Clary if you keep teasing me you wont be a virgin much longer. No this is not i um never let any girls come in here. I always take them to the guest bestroom he shrugged.

So your bed is still a virgin like me i said climbing on top of it on my hands and knees. My shorts now exposed half of my ass. Clary is all Jace said as he pulled me from the bed.

Did you not just hear me unless you want your virginity taken in the most pleasure way. I suggest you not do that again he said or i will give you this he dropped his pants.

My mouth dropped open i was actually drooling i almost pulled him on the bed and let him take me. I gulped Jace you are huge i said nice i lick my lips. "Yes some cant handle me, if you lick your lips again your going to find out."

Lets get out of here before we both do somethings we want he grinned. Magnus was talking about hosting a club tonight we all can come. He would get us in cool in thought.

He said it was more of a gothic like club best to wear darker clothes more eye liner for the girls he giggled. Sebastian walked over where have you two been i hope he didnt try to out due me.