Chapter 13

It's been a month since Jace and I broke up. At lunch one day in school Sebastian asked me out i accepted i needed to get out. He was a funny person always made me laugh.

He said he was sorry about me and Jace break up. Sebastian said he tried to tell Jace not to date me because Jace would never allow it to work. I changed the subject he gave me hug as Jace walked in.

He had girl on his arm a new girl i looked away continued talking to Seb. Simon was asking Seb to train him so he could get muscles. We all laughed so loudly then a voice disturb it.

"Arent you all having a great time" Jace teased. Yes we are now run along back to your fun or maybe its not fun since your bugging us. We all laughed Jace was furious, look Seb pick me up at 7:00pm he smiled.

Oh course i wouldnt miss it for the world. I blushed me and Simon left.

Jace Pov

You asked her out i growled at Sebastian?  Why do you care you dumped her she's hot he snorted! She is my ex you cant go out with Clary. Why not you went out with plenty of mine dude what the fuck he was annoyed.

They were different you didnt care about them those girls were just temps. He looked up at me "you dated Clary less than two months she was temp". You broke up with her for no reason no way did you really like her.

Its all fair dude i told you if you slip i would be there to catch her he smiled. I grabbed his shirt stay away from Clary, Izzy and Alec pulled me away. Jace what the hell is wrong with you? 

You dump Clary like she was just another one of your play things. Then you get mad at anyone who goes near her or ask her out. You dipshit she isn't yours anymore you dumped her remember Izzy yelled.

Since you never cared about my friend why dont you let her live like you do the rest of your things. You cant can you because you care about her. No i dont she's nothing to me.

I see you watching her all the time whenever a guy is near you get angry. Jace you broke up with her for no reason just because your an asshole. You should have just apologize to her and fixed it.

You are the stupid one you let your pride loose you the one person you ever cared about. Shut up Izzy! No she has a date to tonight i hope she has a great time now that she's over you.

I look at her with such rage an walked away. Clary is going out with Seb what if he seduces her and they...No she wouldnt! I fucked up bad i love Clary i cant be with her she hates me.

Now Izzy confirmed she's over me i need to be able to watch her date. I called Seb, Hey man im sorry about earlier you were right. Me and Sharon are going on a date tonight also i figure we can double date.

I dont think Clary will like that man your trying mess up my shot he asked. No we will just meet yall there act like we didnt know cool. He told me they were going to the movies at 7:45pm.

I knew the location and time i would be there to watch them. Why am i doing all this Sharon is upset i havent had sex with her yet. I havent had sex with anyone since before Clary and I dated.

Why cant i just fuck Sharon and forget Clary. Im making it complicated i pictured her sexing Seb, No way she's mine. Im getting her back i would sabatoge every date. Beat ever boy who wanted her.

I need to get her alone and talk but how Izzy. She wont come over unless im away for a while. I would tell Izzy im going away for the weekend but dont. The rest i will work out as it goes along i need her back.

Sharon came over to meet me to go to the movies i told her i would pick her up. She caught me off guard i let her up while i dressed. She came in my room snatching my towel off trying to seduce me.