Chapter 23

Since Valentine is dead me and Jace returned to start school again. I missed school not Jace bimbo's who were over excited of him being back in school. Especially since me and him are a couple now.

Kaelie was flirting with Jace every chance she got Izzy said to just ignore her. Jace just looked annoyed at her that made me smile.  The weird thing is alot of guys were flirting with me now as well.

My first day back six guys asked me out Jace was furious at all the attention they gave me.  One of Jace football teammate drop his number into my locker. Jace snatched the paper said he would be back.

I heard someone being slammed into a locker a minute later. Jace had pinned Brad the guy who left the letter with his number. "Clary is taken you piece of shit leave her alone" he snarled at him.

Come on Jace lets get to lunch i pulled him away. He was running his hands through his hair he does that when he's frustrated! Jace dont worry about them im yours. Trust me if i can put up with your fans, you can put up with a few guys liking me we laughed!

I guess your right now i see how you feel i hate hearing them like and want you; i want to kill them all he grinned! He kissed me, Eww get a room Izzy and Simon teased coming to the table.

Lunch was interesting i went into line to get food Simon went with me. Some of Kaelie friends were whispering "Yea that guy was her father he whole family is mentally unstable". They were really pissing me off!

As they kept speaking my anger fueled. I had enough "Look bitches you dont know shit about ny life its none of business. If you stop talking about me and my family im going to beat thd life of you i growled!"

They look afraid ran away back to Kaelie's table. Jace saw my face i we sat back down. What happened Clary? Them stupid rumors about my family and him. My love just ignore them their sluts with no lives.

I did my best the rest of that day to ignore the rumor and gossip. Me and Izzy decided to check out a movie after school and dinner girls night out.  We ran into Alec and Magnus making out at the park.

Jace text me he missed me when am i coming back. I was spending two weeks at their house. After the Valentine kidnapping Mom and Luke took a few weeks vacation. Simon found a girlfriend name Sam she was Cindy Jon's girlfriend younger sister.

We all had girlfriends and boyfriends but Izzy. She said, taming is not something she's interested in right now. Thats my bestfriend she loved to flirt and drive guys crazy.

A few weeks past everything has been great we decided to go party. A girl at school had big time party it was super packed and fun. Me, Izzy, Cindy and Sam all went to dance on the floor not to mention we all looked hot.

A group of Jocks from another high school kind of sandwich us between them. We tried to move away before our boyfriends notice and start a fight. Those boys wouldn't let us go i reconized one of their faces.

"Clifford" i screamed Clary is that you he picked me up into a bear hug. By then our boyfriends had arrived, i didnt notice yet i was happy to see Cliff. Then he kissed me while we hugged i froze, Jace snatched me away.

Him and Cliff were about to fight. Finally i jumped between them Jace no Cliff stop it. This is my boyfriend Cliff what you did was out of line i yelled loudly over the music! Clary i still love you and want you back he took a step toward me.

Jace punched him in the face they started to fight. The others had to break them up, Cliff grab my wrist pulled me into another kiss. I tried pulling away but he was to strong Jace was being held back. I needed to get him off so i kissed him back, Jace looked hurt and ran away!

As Cliff left his guard down i kneed him in the balls he let me go i slapped him across the face. I ran to find Jace he was inside his truck he wouldn't look at me. Jace let me explain why i kissed him he shook his head.

Open the damn door now, He stepped out the car hurt filled his eyes. Jace you should have stayed for the whole scene, i only did that so he relax his grip on me. I kneed his balls and slap him after you ran away.

Clary i was going to get him off you. Why did you have to kiss him and who was he?

That was my ex-boyfriend Cliff we broke up a little before i moved here. Clearly he isn't over you i heard what he said back there Clary.

You seemed pretty happy and hugging the life out of him. His hold on you when i first arrived was very intimate he frowned! How do you feel about him? he asked. I looked down Jace i love you but he was my first real boyfriend there will always be feelings but not strong.

Its just we havent seen each other since before i moved here. Jace snorted, Seems his feelings are still pretty stronge. We were close when we dated i guess i missed the friendship we had. His fist clenched you still like him he repeated!

Not like you it will pass Jace. I dont want to lie to you so i told you the truth but i want only you. Jace pulled me into a kiss like never before with so much love i moaned!  Jace pulled us to the backseat of his truck into his lap. "Clary i cant wait until we get home i need you now."

Good thing Jace truck has dark tented windows he locked all the doors. removing our bottom clothing we had sex for the first time in his truck or public. Jace did alot of talking during sex making me scream im his.

He did so much in such little pace it was amazing! Guess he wanted to show me what id be giving up if i choose Cliff as if. After we were done Clary lets go somewhere then come back to get them when the party ends. If i run into him we will fight he admitted.

Okay Jace where are we going he just smiled! We pulled up to a graveyard i wondered why. I need to show you something i never showed anyone else. After sometime we were in front of a graves "Celine Herondale and beloved Adele Herondale".

This was his mom grave he said, i dont know Adele i was afraid to ask him. Jace answered for me "She was my little sister only barely six months. My mother killed herself after Adele died he almost sob." How did she die?

She was kidnap and murdered my mom couldn't live anymore she killed herself shortly after. Jace im so sorry i hugged him. Clary there is more my mom left me a letter in a will that wasn't released until i turned 16.

What did it say? He sighed, she loved me and was doing this to help me. Clary she said Valentine was responsible i never knew what it "Valentine" meant now i do. It was a him, he murdered my little sister Mom admitted they had an affair while he was married to your mon Jocelyn.

My mom wanted him to leave Jocelyn but he wouldn't so she told your mom about the baby ans affair. It's why your mom left him he went crazy over the years as we saw.

He killed my sister to ruin my mothers life as she did to him. We just cried im glad he's dead he can never cause us any pain again. Both my day your mom were so selfish for what they did, neither cared how it will affect their children.

Did your real father know about the baby and affair? No she left my dad never said why i only know because she left me her journal. I just wanted to share this with you so you know all about me and my life.

We have lived through hard times Jace we were made to help heal the other with happiness. Time flew we headed back to get the others we drove two cars. Im glad Cliff doesn't go my school or him and Jace would fight everyday.

I knew Cliff well enough to know that isnt the last i will see of him. We made it a movie night back at Jace house their parents were gone as usual. We all fell asleep before the middle of the movie.

I woke up grab blankets for everyone laid them out. I cuddle back with Jace drifted asleep. I had a nightmare of Cliff kidnapping me then stabbing Jace i hope i dont ever see him again.

I have a bad feeling about Cliff!