Chapter 17

Jace Pov

Aline just showed me she was pregnant. The accident with the condom we had around 3months ago she said. It could be true i feel like it is she is carrying my child.

I froze Clary was calling my name. Clary will hate me and never take me back now. I stepped away from her its best if i just left her alone in that way. Just be friends i heart ached knowing she will hate me!

I'm Sorry i said they both looked confused at to who im talking to. I looked at Clary confirming what Aline said. Clary tried arguing its a lie or is it. I told the truth i was just furious how stupid i could be in past.

Clary said something and Aline and the thing my child it upset me a little. Aline then complained im not defending them but its Clary i thought. She wont love you anymore after this your chances are gone.

I at least needed to be on good terms with Aline so threatened Clary and yelled at her. She looked so hurt a moment then Aline smiled and hug me. My hand went to Aline waist i needed Aline to believe me and Clary are done.

Clary sad face turned into a empty one she straighten and said "I see" and left. My heart pounded every step she took as she left i heard a taxi pull up and the door close. My tears escape betraying me "What have i done" i said out loud!

I love Clary, Aline cut in "You will get over that bitch soon enough baby". I frowned no way can i be with this girl i will keep peace for now. Clary i need to get her back but Aline and the baby i was so confused.

I heard steps approaching me " I smiled thinking its Clary coming back maybe i can tell her i didnt mean to hurt her". I turned to see her bodyguards but no Clary. Where is she i growled at them?

The girl told us our services weren't needed for her anymore and to see you they said. "Shit Shit Shit" i yelled tears running more now. Baby lets go to my place we need to talk more Aline annoying voice said.

I need to find her you go home we will talk later. Jace just leave her alone she isnt your concern anymore we are Aline yelled. No she is in need of my help, i had a weird feeling i needed to find Clary. Something is wrong i ran with my guards following me to my car.

We reached my building i ran up to Clary's door. I was cracked open one of the guards pull out a gun walking ahead of me. We reached her room i slipped on something on the ground and fell. When i stood up my hands were wet with blood.

My heart stop beating a moment, Clary i yelled running to check her entire room the others check all the other rooms. Whats going on Jon said standing in the doorway. He looked at my hands his green eyes went wide.

Who's blood is that? Im not sure but Cl..Clary is mi..mis..missing i finally got it out. How she was with you, you promised to protect her you asshole. I explained how she left after Aline came with bad news.

Jonathan threw me against the wall. You broke my sister's heart again to satisfy a lying slut name Aline. You fucking idiot what made you so sure it's yours he asked.

I told him why he laughed, you idiot she was fucking Sebastian the entire time. Aline told me herself she never got over him until she met me. As if i would date that whore i was just horny and gave in one night he snarled.

I frowned Seb never told me that he was sleeping with her when we hooked up also. He dropped me and sat on Clary's bed he has her now shaking his head. We are going to find her Jon i said proudly.

Yes but in what condition he whispered. My dad is a sick twisted bastard i could do anything to her. I cringed at thoughts formed in my mind. The police arrived as well as my parents and Clary's they were all sad.

I was going insane weeks past no clues on Clary's location. I was depressed Aline was bothering me all the time. She asked to sleep with her i declined she was upset.

Saying when the baby come she will make my life a living hell. I will be lucky if i see my child. I was furious wanting to slap her, but i dont hit females. Especially pregnant one's i tried to make piece with Aline.

She just wanted Drama i was tired if her bullshit. Aline i am filing for joint custody as soon as the baby is born. Following a paternity DNA test, she gasp yelling i dont trust her. She seemed nervous now trying to be nicer she raised suspious with me.

Maybe Jon was right this maybe Seb baby i hope so i said. Seb should use more protection Sharon is now pregnant from him. Months later Aline had a babyboy he looked nothing like me at all.

She frowned seeing him thinking the same. My dad paid for the best to do the DNA test the results were in. The Doctor walked in "Hello everyone i have the results". We all froze waiting to hear.