Chapter 6

We reached the pool All eyes went to us again. Bryan jumped out of the pool to hug Izzy and check her out spinning her around. Alec cough and went to the other end of the pool with Magnus.

Sebastian grabbed my ankle, Hey Clary you know i could've lotion you down better than Jace. I blushed i heard a scream saw Izzy being picked up and thrown into the pool. Bryan holding her as they fell in we all laughed.

I tensed On no i felt Sebastian glare at me like i was next i step back he smiled. I back into a firm body i knew it was Jace. His chin was on my shoulder his hands on my waist "Clary if you wanted our bodies to touch all you had to do was ask".

I felt his shoulders moving up and down as he laughed. I didnt move i think i owe you payback for all your teasing. "Oh No Jace" i started to say as i turned he picked me by my ass wrap my legs around his waist.

Hold your breath he warned Jace no i screamed! He dumped us into the pool in the six feet section as we went under his lips kissed me.

He stood pulling me with him he was tall enough to stand up above the water. My red hair tangled around us both we clung close together. Um Jace i said my hair he laughed "Hmm i like being stuck with you beautiful".

I wrapped my arm around his neck to steady myself. Jace dont drop me i told him. I will never let you go he said his golden eyes burning into my green eyes. He fixed my hair untangled it from us i could now pull it back out of my face.

Everyone was looking at us laughing you asshole i said. He pulled me around to get on his back and took us back closer to the crowd. Sebastian came over trying to grab me from Jace.

Jace hold was not releasing me. Jace i though you were going to show how to do something a girl asked? You can let me down and continue what you were doing i told Jace. No he said i dont have anything to show her your not getting away from me that easy Clary.

Jace man you cant hog Clary the entire time said Sebastian he tried to fix my hair. Jace pulled us away over to Izzy and Bryan. He was holding her ass under the water i slid off Jace back.

I'll be right back he said leaving to get out the pool. Where is he going Izzy just laughed someone tickled me. Finally he let you free Sebastian said moving closer to me grab my waist.

He was so close i could feel a certain area that i shouldnt on my thigh. Then Jace jumped into the water directly on Sebastian. "Dude what the fuck" Sebastian yelled at Jace.

Jace came up with a two huge water gun he threw one Izzy. Sebastian took swimming in the pool. Jace chased him and stung him with water gun all over. We heard his cries Jace grinned at me next Oh shit.

I tried to run he was so tall after 5 dips he reached me. His hand slid to my waist "No one else will touch you" Possessive much i teased. He released and pointed the gun at me. Okay no one else will touch me dont you do it Jace i'll do anything.

Really come here hug my waist i did as he said. Good girl now jump on me i did so as well. Finally continue that kiss you started earlier "what" i froze.

He started pumping the gun and smiled. "Fine" i said placing my hands around his neck kissing his lips. His lips were soft moving back against mine then it picked up.

Jace was letting his hands roam my bottom his tongue flick out to my lip asking to enter. I granted him entrance wow im tongue kissing this guy in front of everyone. Jace dropped the gun to grab play with my hair.

Big mistake one of my hands released to grab the gun now i pointed it at him. No fair he said breaking the kiss grinning. I slip from his waist stepping back i squirted him and Bryan Izzy helped.

Both guys attacked back pulling us into deeper water. I had to cling to Jace again he pulled us to corner in the pool no one else was near. Bryan did the same to Izzy i saw the pool is huge.

Now he said some privacy kissing me this time on my neck he started sucking on my neck. Jace stop trying to put love marks on me my parents will kill me. He stopped and looked at me smirking i just want others to know your taken.

Oh Really and by who i may i ask? Me he said kissing me again tangling his hands in my hair. He pushed himself between my legs i felt his erection i moan slip my lips. Jace your um thing is..

He smiled and looked me in the eye "My thing" he said. I blushed harder looking away i saw his smile fade his face serious "Are you a virgin Clary?" None of your business i snapped back. Wow he said "Your just so beautiful, sexy and pure like an angel."

What makes you think im a virgin? Oh Clary i would be the one to know besides you called my hard penis "thing" he teased. I blushed again he pressed harder against me. I bet you never masturbate or been pleased?

That's private Jace and my business i yelled at him. "Calm down reddy hmmm i can help you with that you know" he teased. Jace im not having sex with you. That idea is great i would love to whenever your ready but i was not referring to that.

Let me show you what i meant, he went back to kissing then my neck he grabbed my breast searching for my nipple. Rubbing my breast while moving his waist between my legs.

"Jace what are you doing" he replied giving you your first pleasure my love. He felt so good i didnt stop him he now had both my breast in his hands. His hands slid down my stomach to my bikini bottom.

I grab his hand nervous, Clary just relax i want to make you feel good we are not having sex my love. "I promise you will enjoy it trust me" he whispered sending chills down my spine his hand slid into my bikini bottom.

His fingers began to rub between my legs i started to moan. Jace silence it with his kisses his fingers now moved faster in motions. "Oh Jace" i moaned in his ear, Say it again he growled.

Jace more please! Oh Jace it feels so good. If we werent in this pool my tongue would replace my fingers he said in my ear. He licked up and down my neck telling how it would feel.

Then i felt a pressure release from my insides onto Jace fingers his body also had a sudden warmth. "Ooh shit Jace" what was that my body shaking all over? My love you came he kissed me!

I looked down ashamed dont be he told me. "I have a secret as well" he said during my make you come journey. Well i sort of did as well right after you did you moaning my name. Turned me on more than anything else i've ever experienced just from dry humping.

What the fuck is wrong with me i cant or dont he said? He was clearly talking to himself lost in his thoughts. He shifted himself away a little reaching down Oh god i saw his penis i licked my lips. He saw my response "you act like you want me this" he said.

I changed the subject Jace did you just clean yourself off in the pool. He smiled that's gross Jace someone could drink your fluids. Clary you have no idea how many he stopped sorry i nevermind he said.

Hey guys what are you over there doing Izzy asked? Nothing i yelled! Sure i hope you weren't doing what i just did. Gross Izzy you and your brother should be band from the pool.

They got closer Izzy smiled Clary have you been a badgirl. Why should Jace be band as well she asked? Umm no reason i said nervous looking away Jace she is innocent i hope you didnt.

No, he cut her off "I know she is innocent i didnt well do that." You freaks but you did something didnt you she laughed! Izzy shut up he said i whispered thanks in his ear he shivered. He whispered back thanks for the pleasure or shutting up Izzy?

I laughed so loud they all jumped both i said. Clary we are having a movie night you should "come" later she giggled. Izzy your a pervert i smiled. Seriously you said your mom is gone for the weekend right. Yes! okay so lets have a sleepover then.

I guess that will be fun i said, Jace smiled Yes it will be he grinned!