Chapter 7

((Sexual Content Recommend 18 or Older))

We joined the others in the pool between the chicken fights, water guns and pool games we had fun.

Okay my skin is starting to wrinkle im going to shower.  The sun was starting to set i grab my towel to dry myself off. Jace was next to me doing the same.

He told me he was walking me to my door. Izzy yelled Clary come down in one hour i nod she was getting out the pool as well. So your mom is really gone for the weekend he asked?  Yes i replied, he seemed to contemplate something to himself.

Well i will see you when you come upstairs he grinned. Oh god Jace your just as bad as Izzy. "Oh my love im much worse" he kissed me once and left. I watch him walk away his back was as nice as his front.

I showered i had to pick out sexy pajama's nothing skanky but tempting and pleasing. No way i was wearing my cotton super woman pj's. Yes i found a silk two piece short set.

The shorts were short but everything was covered perfect. I washed my hair so my curls were more defined pink lip glaze and put on a robe.

Izzy was texting me Clary where are you? On my way now i texted back. So Sebastian was still here also Magnus, one of the blonde girls and Bryan. What are we watching i asked?

Something scary i hope i love scary movies. Clary your weird cute but still weird in a cute way Sebastian said. I rolled my eyes i took off my robe placing on the empty couch. He grabbed the edge of chair he sat in i smirked.

I think im more than just cute. "Yes i agree" Jace said walking downstairs. He looked like supermodel he was shirtless muscles abs sexiness was all i saw his blonde golden curls. He had on silk pajama pants only.

Silk shows every movement of his body i can see every print under his pants makes me wonder if mine did that as well. Nice Jace purred as he looked me over in front of me now smiling.

Are you happy to see me or are your nipples always hard? I looked down crossing my arms to cover them. Jace man why did you say something i was enjoying the view Sebastian pouted!

Lets play truth of dare before the movie Izzy said loudly. Everybody agreed the terms if you pass/decline remove a piece of clothing. I looked at my robe Jace saw me to late you cant add clothes now.

Nicole you go first, Sebastian truth or dare she asked Truth. Who do think is the sexiest girl here? "Clary of course" was his response i blushed Jace tensed ball his fist.

My turn Sebastian said Clary truth or Dare. Dare i said worried he smiled happy. I dare you to drink a shot from my mouth. Eew gross are you passing he asked smiling.

No i will do it he poured voka in his mouth enough for a shot. I held my head back he place his lips above mine letting the fluid flow from his mouth to mine. His lips gently brushed mine a little, Jace looked pissed.

Alec i said truth or Dare, Truth he answered. Are you gay? He coughed and looked down "Yes" he whispered Magnus smiled! Jace truth or Dare, Dare duh.

I dare you to lick Clary toes he said. Alec i complained he smiled i couldv'e said worst keep playing you will see. Jace was already seated next to me. He laid me down on the couch caressing my legs to my feet.

Then he place my toes in his mouth sucking and licking them i felt good. He smiled seeing my body respond gross everyone was saying.

Izzy truth or Dare Jace asked? Dare she said he grinned, i dare you take off your make up for the rest of the game. What the fuck Jace she said angry. She left came back looking simple i giggled.