Chapter 10

I woke up pounding in my head i reached over for Jace but felt nothing. I sat up slowly, Ugh I'm never drinking that much again. "I agree you do rather frustrating things to make me jealous when you are drunk" Jace smirked!

He was now sitting on my side of the bed with a glass of water and asprins. I smiled thank you Jace, i took the pills and laid back. How are you up and moving so good you drunk may more than me?

"Im a professional Clary" he said grinning. I rolled my eyes how did i end up in your bedroom? Well i figued you didn't want to go to the guest room where i umm you know he shrugged.

You would be correct on that i glared. Izzy didnt make it out the elevator hallway. Magnus found her passed out carried her to her room. When he came to visit Alec later that night she still sleep also.

Which reminds me i have to go take her some as well be back he told me. I refused his kiss i know i have morning breath. I used the bed and walls to stand and walk to the restroom to freshen up.

I brushed my teeth, washed my face, and comb my hair. I looked at the shower i needed a bath i turned to walk to start my bathing water. I lost my balance and fell i laid there for a few minutes. Jace ran in "Clary are you hurt" checking me for injuries.

No i just fell so lazy to get up but i need a bath. I heard him snicker a laugh, Clary id rather you not bath and drown yourself. He picked me up and place me back in bed.

But i stink i pouted!

He just laid in bed and held me not caring i turned around to kiss him. Rest Clary you will feel better when you wake up. My body agreed i was asleep in the next 10 minutes.

Jace Pov

My phone was vibrating i silenced it so Clary's sleep wont be interupted. I slid out the bed it was a text from Kaelie.

(K-Kaelie) (J-Jace)

K-Jace baby i miss you i want you
J-Kaelie leave me alone i told you we are done
K-I told you we needed to talk in person its important
J-Look am i going to have to change my phone number again?
K- why dont to want me anymore is it because the redhead bitch Clary
J-look you were just a 3time fling
K-I'm pregnant Jace
J-What your lying your just mad your old news baby
K-Jace is it yours im having your baby
K-Jace dont you miss this :naked  photo attached:
J-hmm nice pic but Bye Kaelie
K- :-)Bye Jace muah!

Here we go again another girl claiming to be pregnant with my child. I always used condoms and i pull out she's lying as the others did. Should i tell Clary what if she really is pregnant? No Kaelie is lying i wont tell Clary.

I started to deleted the Text messages someone knocked on my door . I opened and shh Isabelle i stepped out the door. Sorry i thought she would be up by now is she okay Izzy asked?

She not use to drinking like we are her body needs more rest. When she wakes up we can go to Taki's to eat im not in the mood to cook. You mean burn i laughed she punched me in the shoulder.

So are you and Clary a couple. Yes, i replied! I told Clary to hold out longer. Your brother is very charming sister its hard for any female to not want me. Tell me when Clary wakes up you Jerk.

You should order something i dont think we are making it to Taki's until Dinner time. Do we really have to go there.  "YES Jace thats what you get for sleeping with the waiter whore Kaelie."

It's our favorite place to eat so suck it up she smirked. Where is Alec in the Library lets go to him and talk before we wake up Clary.

Alec bro what are the plans for the last day of the weekend? Me and Magnus have plans and Sebastian should be here any minute ask him. I snarled yea right, he's lucky i dont knock him out.

Why because Clary you guys aren't even a couple she just another female you want for now. What is it that you always say  Jace "bro's before hoes" dont talk about her that way.

Izzy was also fussing him out for talking about Clary. She is different than the others i told him. He laughed then stop "So Sebastian was right you do Love her". What i didnt say all that just she is different.

So Jace you and her are a couple if so and she's a good girl or Virgin as Izzy said how will she feel when you cheat. We both know that you cant go without sex he grinned! I can try i mean i will.

See he said Jace dont do this to her you will only hurt her in the end. You may be in love with her you need time to change before you can be in a relationship. Your rushing things with her it will end badly he said.

Wow brother you have no faith in me you should be happy i want to settle down. What the hell is wrong with you i yelled? I was okay when i found out you date Magnus, why because i knew it made you happy. Cant you be happy for me?

No he said its not fair to her Jace. Just last week you had sex with two different girls. You may care about Clary but you love sex more excuse me i have somewhere to be he left.

Jace dont worry about it i have faith in you im happy for you Izzy said. I smiled thanks sis then Sebastian buzz to come up. I let him in "Jace get ready its boys day out" go get dressed.

Izzy walked out the room. Bass we need to talk about Clary. He smiled bro she is hot that dare was almost better than sex. Her lips are so soft i cant wait for them to be on my-enough i snarled at him.

Look Clary is my girlfriend now, keep her out of your thoughts forever. And forgot that fucking Dare happened Bass i mean it. He pushed away my hand on his shirt your mad at me because that she made out with me.

Jace you only want her because she didnt drool over you like the others. Clary is a different from them, but you will never be faithful to her bro. I know you will slip what about when Sharon comes back after the break.

You could never resist fucking her, she was the only female you messed with past a year. But just so you know when you fuck up with Clary which you will. She will come to me again and i will fuck her properly he smiled.

I punched him in the jaw his mouth was bleeding. You doing this over a chick one who chose to makeout with your bestfriend. She teased me remember that im out when you come to your senses hit me up he left.

Shit i forgot about her she will be back next month but i have Clary now. I care enough about her to over power the lust i have for Sharon i said convincing myself. Thoughts of sexing pulled into my mind.

Shit i said maybe if me and Clary had sex it would fade away like the others. She was great in bed better than everyone else stop. Jace. I ordered us Chinese take out i saved Clary a plate which she ate when she woke up.

We spent the day playing video games against each other. I tried forgetting what Alec and Sebastian said about me cheating on Clary. I walked Clary down that night to her door he mom was back.

She introduced us Clary your mom's MILF i teased. Hey they both said in unison "Sorry Ms.Fray didnt think you knew what that meant". Her stepdad Luke was there also glaring at me.

We spoke briefly he said"Herondale i know your father i hope your nothing like your father was in school, if so should i kill you now he grinned his hand grip almost broke a bone". I hope not either i said finally snatching my hand away.