Chapter 15

The week flew by me and Jon grew close friends Jace didnt like it. He had no problem showing he didnt like Jon. Jon was very interested in seeing me and my mom.

Hey Jon my mom is not a cougar, eew he said laughing. He said his mom left him when he was younger his dad took it out on him. Leaving him all the time to be with his other son.

Then his dad decided to be there later still cruel. He found put he had family and ran away to find them he was happy to see them. It was a sad story but im glad he found his family.

I told him i dont know to much of my dad just he was bad as well. My mom would invite him for dinner i told her his story and his name. She froze the first time i told her and demand to see him.

My mom and Luke were always whispering now i know they are keeping things from me. I hid one day in their closet to spy of them. They talked about my brother and how he is alive and here.

I was upset they didnt tell me anything im tired of being left in the dark all the time. It was the weekend i went up to Izzy's her and Simon were cuddled. I just couldnt be happy for anyone i snapped.

Dont you two have something better to do than cuddle like pay your ignored friend any attention. They looked shocked Clary im sorry we haven't spent much time together. We just really like being with each other we didnt thinl you like being a um.

"Third wheel" i answered Nevermind i need time to myself anyway. I ran to the elevator they both called my name i shouted "Just leave me alone". Jace came down at the same time i ran into the elevator seeing my face.

He looked worried i went to my room to get my things to draw and left the building. I would go to the park i cut through an alley as a short cut i froze someone ahead of me. It looked like the same jacket as the man who followed me weeks ago.

He spoke "Clary your hard to catch alone my dear" he grinned. How do you know my name who are you?  She didnt tell you anything i guess he laughed. Well we have alot of catching up to do your coming with me you bitch he growled.

I started backing up to run he lauched forward grabbing my arm. I screamed and punched him several times he was not effected. He slapped and punched me across the face my vision started to blur.

I could feel the blood running from my nose. My punch to his nose caused him to release me i ran. I needed to get out the alley to the streets just as i almost reached i could see people walking by.

I was snatched back by my hair slammed into the wall. Then the mystery man was pulled off me and thrown against the wall. I heard a second voice "Dont you ever touch her again or i will end you".

"You betrayed me just like your mother for her she will die" the man said. Never the other voice growled he sounded familiar,Jon i said. Yes Clary im here dont worry i wont let him get to you Jon said.

I managed to open my swollen eye i saw Jon holding some long sword as well as the man. Clary where are you i heard another voice coming near it was Jace. The mystery man ran then clearly out numbered.

Jon what happened to her who was that man Jace asked? Lets get her home jace threw me over his shoulder pulling out his phone. Then his driver appeared in minutes and i was in my bed with a doctor by my side. I held on as long as i can i faded into unconscious darkness.

Jon Pov

That bastard actually came after her i knew he hated her but i didnt think he would try to kill her. The reason i ran away was to protect mom from his plans. He never told me i had a sister he just tried to take her away from me.

Jace and Clary have no idea i am Clary lost brother Jonathan Christopher Morgenstern the heir of Valentine. Our family blood was Royalty but my dad went bad and ran away.