Chapter 2

I get a text that wakes me up from my sleep from Izzy "Clary do you want to drive to school with us?" Yes i would love to thanks Izzy, i replied. First day at a new Private High school full of mostly rich teens.

Good thing i always had fashion even when we didnt have much money. I decided to wear my red blazer with blue collar match silk shirt under and nice fitting pants. My stiletto's were almost 5inches i still was short.

I never required much make up so i kept it light. My accessories were elegant i wore my hair down my red curls made my outfit pop. Izzy came to the door i just finished breakfast.

She looked me over and said "Finally I've found my fashion soulmate nice outfit" we laughed! I looked her outfit over she wore elegant blouse mini skirt and boots. It was different but Izzy pulled it off great with her long legs i felt like a child next to her height.

"Come on my brother's are waiting down stairs Let's Go" she said. We took the elevator i saw golden hair shinning in the sunlight. It was him the hot handsome guy from yesterday he was Izzy other brother.

I would visit her home more now for sure i giggled to myself. He heard me glanced my direction stop talking his mouth hung open. I must look really nice because him and Alec looked me over.

We stopped in front of them Jace still starred at me Alec looked away. Jace this is Clary my new friend she just moved on the 12th floor. Finally i get to have a girlfriend here she bragged.

Indeed, nice to meet you beautiful he said grabbing my hand to kiss it. I blushed, Stop that Jace she is my friend Izzy said. I'm sorry about yesterday if i got you in trouble with your girlfriend. They both laughed "That Slut couldnt pay to keep a boyfriend" Izzy said!

How do you guys know each other? I explained my slip and almost fall Jace catching me his girl thing catching a fit. By the way i dont have a girlfriend Jace said as we started walking to the car.

He sat next to me talking and smiling the whole drive Izzy and Alec rolled their eyes. I had to go to the office to get my schedule when we arrived. The principle would take me to my first class she told me another student with all my classes would shadow me today.

We arrived she silence the teacher introduce me to the whole class. I sighed i hate being the center of attention, Class this is Clarissa Fray she is new to our school. Jace she called, he was already looking you will be her shadow today he noded.

"Clary" Izzy called me great we have a class together i sat next to her after she told another girl to get up. The entire school seemed to kiss their entire family ass it was sickening. Jace grabbed my books when bell ring for the next class.

I notice the blonde he was with yesterday had this class also she was starring death glares at me. Most of the girls in class were looking at Jace blowing kisses to him etc. Figures he is a player i thought im next on his list the way he flirts no way.

Hello beautiful ready to go to our next class. I gave him the schedule we have all the same classes besides your art class he said.

"Great" i said sarcastic!

Do you know many females would pay to be in my classes to see all this gestering to himself. He really is so full of himself i have something for him his sweet words wont work on me.

I replied "I dont see why your just a normal boy" i told him. He looked disappointed for a second then he smirked "Fine Lets go little one". I growled dont call me little Gloden Boy i yelled.

He laughed pulling me to next class to a Lab desk for two sit here he told me. "Why? i asked "Its either me or him he said pointing to boy who clothes were soaked from his own sweat.

Eew gross i said, he laughed i sat down with an attitude. He handed me my books then a girl walked up another groupie i thought. Jace i wanted to know if you wanted to hang out after school at my house. My parents are out of town for the week she said.

She was a major slut i mean i can hear everything she said i shifted to turn myself away from them. He paused before answering " That sounds like fun but i have other plans already maybe some other time".

"Really ok just let me know when" she was happy these girls are crazy over him. After she left i turn back around he was smiling at me again. I saw out the corner of my eye "Clary" he said .

"What Jace? i replied. I wanted to know if later after school you wanted to go with me to an artshow?" Are you asking me out Jace i asked annoyed? No its just me and Izzy were going i see you like art thought you would enjoy the show.

But if your going to be snotty about it then nevermind he said upset. "Yes i would like to go" i said minutes later he half smiled. A cute dark haired boy approached our table.

Jace man who's your friend he asked? Clary this is Sebastian my friend she is new he told him. "Hello Clary you are really pretty do you have a boyfriend" he was flirting with me? I blushed, Jace notice then frowned and sigh.

Bass class is starting the teacher just entered. "Here is my number sexy call me anytime" he placed the paper inside my backpack. Jace curse under his breath i saw his fist were clenched tightly.

Are you ok? I asked placing my hand on top of his clench fist. He ignored me pulling his hand away rolling his eyes. I left him alone the rest of the class he was silent to me he still carried my books.

He sat away from me Izzy had the rest of my classes. Jace sat with a group of girls enjoying being adored i see he's back to normal. Why is he avoiding me i didnt do anything to him.