Chapter 9

Izzy closet was the size of my room and my room was huge. Hear she tossed what looked like a shirt to me. It was black stretch material along with a crop leather jacket.

Try those on they were always to small for me i never wore it. She went deeper into her closet while i dressed came out with long leather black boots.

Clary that looks hot on you she clapped it actually fit me as a shirt shorty. Hey i said, try these the boots were thigh length. The dress barely made my mid thigh i looked in the mirror.

Wow the gothic look made me feel sexier. Izzy pulled out matching halter top leather skin tight pants. She also wore a snake bracelet that rode half up her arm she straighten her hair.

Izzy you look great no not yet she said make up. I did a nice dark smokey eye and she wore red lipstick. Izzy did my make up a smokey eye as well i wore pulm lipstick.

The leather jacket had silver buttons. So my bra i wore was silver exposing a little at the top of the dress. My wrist hung a silver chain bracelet around my neck was a silver choker.

We looked to hot we took pictures of course. After hours we were finally dressed Jace had text me come on Diva's. We made our way down the stairs Alec gasped and said Wow Clary.

Jace turned around and lick his lips i swear he was eye fucking me. Clary you look beautiful and fucking sexy gothic does your body good. I blushed come on we arrived at the club Magnus was out front waiting.

He lead us in showed us to our VIP Table i sat down. Jace asked me what did i want to drink i like sweet drinks "Midori sour" he asked Izzy was well left to get our drinks.

A hot blue hair guy approached from the table next to us. Hello ladies how are you doing? Great we answered we will be saving dance for ladies he said leaving as Jace came back.

He winked at me and Jace glared at him. Boy you girls pull them fast dont you. Jace dont start Izzy said "Fine he said your right we are here to have a great time" he downed two drinks!

"Jace dont" Izzy said grabbing his hand as he pulled himself another drink from his bottle. He snatched his hand back saying "Cut the cord Mommy", you girls go play. Well i am taking blue hair up on his offer she left for dancefloor.

I grabbed my drink started sipping the straw in it. Jace whats wrong? Nothing that concerns you redhead he said rudely. I tried for 20minutes to get him to tell me what i did.

He was drunk now "I see me a yummy chick i want excuse me" he said and left for the dance floor. I watched him walk up a redhead similar to my hair he whisper to her she laughed. Pulling him to the dance floor they dance like they were having sex.

I was furious i started to pour myself some of his bottle as well after my fifth drink i was drunk. Izzy had joined me drinking now i we were headed to the dance floor together.

Jace and the girl dancing were glued to my head he was rubbing all over her. I wished it was me and Izzy grabbed some hot guys. We started dancing as well the man i had was handsome we were moving to the music he grab my ass.

I smiled moving closer and closer he turned me around dancing on my ass. I could see Jace and his bimbo he was looking at me pissed off.

She was sliding her face up and down his body he held her hair as she was went lower. Yet he his were always watching me.

I reached back placing soft kisses on my sexy guy neck. Jace froze i smiled thats what pisses him off. I turned my full body around and kiss the guy he was a great kisser. Then i was pulled away and Jace punched the guy in the face.

Pulling me away back to our booth table. What the fuck is wrong is you Clary he said? Look im going back to dance i got to find me a new guy since you knocked out my last one.

Dont you dare kiss another guy he growled!

Yea and why not you and your bimbo looked to be having a great time. So im going to have me some fun as well i stood up. He pulled me back down his lips were on mines he reached for my dress.

I can rip this off in one pull he groaned. Jace we are in a club but i wrapped my legs around him. Our booth was hidden we were in the darkest area unless someone walked into our booth we were unseen.

Clary i want you so bad it hurts. I want you to be mines as me to yours only. You drive me crazy if your just standing next to a guy. This dress just makes me want to take you here now he kissed my neck.

He place his hands under my dress grabbing my lace thong. He was biting his lip "Soon" was all he said. Pulling my dress down and pulling me up. Lets go dance together only dont you dare think of touching another guy.

Or i will beat the living shit of of him. I smiled come on. We dance erotic his tongue trailed my neck cheek and lips. Were so close together we looked glued.

Izzy slid over with her guy, i see you love birds made up. We all headed back to our table to drink water and cool down. My body was in such heat i let some of the water escape my mouth.

Reaching down my chest to cool me Jace was looking me started licking the trails of water down my chest. Eew guys cant you wait until later for that you given people a free show Izzy laughed!

The blue hair guy and friends were back at the table next to us looking at us. He was looking at me where Jace was licking. The bluehair boy licked his tongue and lips to me. Jace stood up i pulled him back into a kiss to calm him "easy now" i said.

We left the club everybody drunk except Alec him Magnus disappeared as soon as we arrived. Finally home i actually went with Jace to his room we both fell asleep instantly on his bed.