Chapter 16

Jace Pov

Clary tossed and turned the entire night screaming in her sleep. I did my best to comfort her but i couldn't stop her nightmares. I glad Jon is her brother i was a bit jealous Clary really liked him around.

Guess she knew he was family without knowing. My dad warned me about Valentine her dad was evil. My dad told me Valentine had a girlfriend he used to get information on Jocelyn.

That she left him when she found out he was still in love with Jocelyn and moved to New York. She remarried her name was Lina Verlac, Sebastian mother i was shocked!

Seb never told me about Valentine i called him to find out if he knew anything Valentine planned.

Phone Conversation

Seb-Yo whats up bro?

Jace-I need to ask you about Valentine?

Seb-What the fuck how do you know about him he growled?

Jace-He is Clary's father and he is trying to kill her.

Seb-That sounds like him he almost killed my mom when she told him no to something he wanted her to do. I guess i knew he had a child he would speak of him. But Clary he never mentioned her ever.

Jace-I need to know if he ever said anything of his plans or if you saw anything please?

Seb-Well he planned to get back with her mother. My mom found out he had a home in London filled with Women clothing and pictures od Jocelyn. My mom knew of Jocelyn that she left him he was obessed he was afraid he was crazy now. He asked my mom to kidnap i guess now it was Clary from school when she was younger. She told him No he beat her and wouldnt stop. I was just 9 but mom had a gun i ran to get it i shot him and we ran away. He never looked for us we were happy mom remarried we moved here. Valentine was very secretive mom did alot of work to even find out about the house. Sorry man i dont know maybe mom may know more.

Jace-K bro see you at school then
We hung up
End Conversation

Jace Pov Still

I need to meet up with Mrs. Verlac she may know more about Valentine. Clary was so beautiful sleep against my chest she sleep better when i held her. Her eyes opened slowly she smiled, Morning beautiful!

She blushed, Hi Jace she whispered clutching me tighter. What would you like to do today? Draw she answered, i smiled i have the perfect place. Everyone is up now Mrs.Fray cooked a great breakfast.

My father got us all 2body guards a piece i took Clary to the Lake that connected to the ocean. The view was amazing! Perfect she told me i was happy she was happy. My phone text alerts buzzed i looked down.

Aline was texting me to meet up. I rolled my eyes didnt she just sleep with Jon a few days ago. I told her "No Never", she called me then i ignored the calls. Clary looked and me asking if i needed to leave then i can go.

Why the hell would i leave her ever. No its fine just an annoying person who cant take No. She giggled, "Maybe you should'nt be so charming Jace" she said. I looked down maybe i may need to block her number.

Me and Clary were enjoying just talking while she drew. Then a small hand grab me by the arm and slap me across the face. I was shocked there stood Aline yelling at me pointing to Clary.

Aline Pov

I cant believe i missed my period dont let me be pregnant. I was nervous at the doctor's office finally My doctor came in. Congratulations your going to be a mom i started crying.

How far i asked? Almost 11weeks i smiled i was with Jace then its his baby. Maybe this is enough to take him back from Clary. I dont know what he see's in her i slept with Jon he is hot and cute.

Jace is Stunning and Sexy i still want him. I pulled out my phone to text Jace to meet up he needs to know. I know he will think im doing the same as Kaelie but im noti have proof.

My smile faded when he replied rejecting me. I called him he sent me to Voicemail eachtime i was furious. I made some calls to find his location he was with Clary at the Lake.

I drove my car there like a mad women. I saw him smiling and smugging at her. That should be me that bastard i ran over to him. I put all my strength into slapping him and fussing about him brushing me off for Clary.

Leave me alone he said annoyed. Jace i just left the doctor im almost 3months pregnant. I pulled out the Sonogram picture that had my name and pregancy length. He froze shocked snatching it from me.

I rubbed my belly remember that night the condom pop as soon as you know. Well here we are i wanted to meet to tell you but you choose to be with her. This is your family now Jace you need to be here for me.

Clary was now next to him calling his name.  I wanted to punch her he stepped away from her frowning. Im Sorry he said but to who?

Clary Pov

Great Aline shows up saying she pregnant now as Kaelie did. What is wrong with these girls Aline was cuddling with my brother just a few days ago. She pulled out some picture he snatched it and froze.

She was yelling about him being here with me. This bitch has alot of nerve we were about to kiss and get back together. Jace i called him several times he finally looked at me but stepped away.

Jace whats going on here? Im sorry he said for what i replied. Aline is carrying my child i froze you believe her? "Yes" he said i had tears but you said all your sluts say that. Jace tell me she is lying and that thing in her isn't yours i was very upset.

Aline cut in Jace your going to let her talk about us like that. He closed his eyes and sighed "Clary watch your mouth" he said rudely to me. I looked at him shocked "What did you say to me?"

"I said Watch your fucking mouth Clary never talk about Aline and my baby" Jace yelled at me. I looked from him to Aline she smiled walking over to him. Thanks baby she said hugging him, he grabbed her waist.

This has to be a nightmare but i was not sleeping. Jace hurt me again "I see" i said trying not to sound hurt. I ripped up the drawing i did i saw him flinch as i did so. I walked away 2body guards following me.

"No i no longer require your services" i said. His father pays you go to him, I said pointing back to Jace who's back was facing me. I jumped into a cab and left to go home.

Izzy was out with Simon, Alec was with Magnus Mom and Luke were out. I started to cry i cant stay here alone i need to get out. I heard a noise in my room maybe Jon was here.

Jon is that you i walked into my room. I froze at the figure in my room then i heard a loud pop noise. I feel to my knees a sharp pain hit my stomach. After touching the area in pain i notice i was bleeding then a hand went over my face.

A rag with a funny smell was being forced in my face. I struggled but not long the lost of blood weakened me i faded to darkness. Not after hearing him say "You ruined my life i will do the same" he laughed!